No announcement yet.

How Far is Your Lease?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine is about 1800 miles, give or take a couple hundred. Get there when I can.......

Comment

I used to hunt an hour and a half in east Texas and would rarely ever see a deer. Moved to a lease out west around Blanco 3.5 hours and saw deer much more often. I am now out in Menard and have seen deer every hunt since bow season except I believe 1 morning, but I drive 5.5 hours, worth it to me. Would love to find a good lease locally.

Comment

1hr 15min from house to the ranch

Comment

350 miles- takes avg 6 hrs

Comment

Hour and a half.

Comment

20-25 minutes :-)

Comment

From Stephenville 4hrs 30min.

From Rockwall 5hrs

Hunt in the Panhandle, don't get to go as much as I would like to, and being a college student doesn't help.

Comment

2hr 45min from house (Temple) to lease gate (Voss)...

Comment

6 Hours if I fart around and stop at bucees for ice and beef jerkey. 5:30 if I head straight over there.

This year ive been everyother weekend. Leave Friday morning and come back Sunday night. last year I was up there dang near every weekend.

Comment

5 mins or 15 mins. Both family owned land.

Comment

Loma Alta 6 hrs!

Comment

1 3/4 hours if is stop for fuel and adult beverages. 97 miles door to door, close enough for a day hunt ( morning and night) but it would be rushed. great for 2.5 day weekend.I have a very flexible schedule and have been there 6 time since oct 1. Its close compared to others but not too far for me. I spend good money for my lease and I want it close. I can leave at noon and be home
                          by 10 with a kill. plus the driving time gives me just enough time to remember all the stuff i forgot to bring.

Comment

190 miles

Comment

Lease is 1hr 20 min Dads land is 3hrs 15min

Comment

from driveway to camp 23 miles. I am sure there are some people drive farther than that to work every day. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X