Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great job! Great buck!

Comment

Congrats to all!!! I know you are proud of "your baby"....

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
        Congratulation to the Justin, Matt and Remmi!

How far had the buck traveled? Was the shot too far back, or did he just not leave a blood trail? What unit was he shot in? We need the full story, man!
        All together the buck traveled over 400 yards. The was a little back clipping the backside of the liver and the gut. They had a great blood trail but a light rain and drizzle washed it out and they could no longer find any more blood..

Do not know the name of the unit he was shot in. Sorry.

Comment

turn your phone on...

Comment

Great buck

Comment

Congrats to all involed,that is a great buck

Comment

Originally posted by leoparddog View Post
                turn your phone on...
                New number... 817-829-7490

Comment

How did you get permission to be out there looking for the deer after dark??? Congrats on finding the BRUTE!

Comment

Game warden and park ranger

Comment

WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE TRACK! Congratulations!

Comment

Way to go Matt and Remmi!!
                        I didn't know you could use dogs out there. That's good to know.

Comment

Congratulations to everyone. That is an awesome buck!

Comment

Wow! What a buck! Congrats to the hunter and on the recovery!

Comment

Originally posted by Buckrider View Post
                              How did you get permission to be out there looking for the deer after dark??? Congrats on finding the BRUTE!
                              Actually that was an issue at first. I had another hunter call me about a month and half ago asking if I could could come track a doe for him on Hagerman. I had no problem with it. But to make sure I call Hagerman and office and was politely told they did not want a dog out there.

Then when I talked to Justin Friday night I was assured that there would be a Park Ranger with us and all was clear.

I still get all excited and a huge smile on my face when I just think about Friday night and finding an awesome buck.

One of the few weekends I was glad I was NOT at the farm hunting.

This was truely a once and a lifetime opurtunity(SP?)

Comment

Small world. I was in my company breakroom loading up on some caffeine and heard these guys talking about Haggerman. They live in Sherman and heard about it at Church Sunday! My grand dog is a star!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X