X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10 more weeks...

Comment

Originally posted by Split Arrow View Post
      Haha I can't imagine doing both at once... your legs must've been on fire!
      That was when I didn't have a neck. Ha ha ha Luckily it was pretty much all down hill. Say what you will about the old school Kelty pack frames, but they will carry anything that you can lash to it.

Comment

Originally posted by ELKAHOLIC View Post
        I tried that once also! That was as close to death I have ever been! Never will I try it again.
        Ha ha ha To be 22 and dumb. I did it in less than 6,000 ft though. No way I could do it at 10k.

Comment

14 weeks. I don't have a full moon to deal with this year.

Comment

Heck yeah Ladrones! That knarly bull from last year is gonna be tough to beat.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
              14 weeks. I don't have a full moon to deal with this year.
              Me either. Can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by TWP View Post
                Heck yeah Ladrones! That knarly bull from last year is gonna be tough to beat.
                Cameras go up next week. My brother has a combo archery deer/elk tag in another unit. We are gonna hit the scouting spots to see what we can get on camera.

You guys still good to go on the spot and stalk bear hunt?

Comment

The season is comming on fast, always say I will be in better shape than I am but it seems to sneak up on me.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                    Cameras go up next week. My brother has a combo archery deer/elk tag in another unit. We are gonna hit the scouting spots to see what we can get on camera.

You guys still good to go on the spot and stalk bear hunt?
                    Hope to, did that country burn up? Or was it all south?

Comment

The fire scar is all south of were you will be.

Comment

The mask looks intense and HOT! I bet you sweat just a little in that thing.

Comment

Packed up and headed for Colorado tomorrow after work. Going to get some more scouting in up in the Sangre's.
                          May get some more trout fishing in as well, we'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by a3dhunter View Post
                            Packed up and headed for Colorado tomorrow after work. Going to get some more scouting in up in the Sangre's.
                            Share some more pics when you get back for us flatlanders.

Comment

Originally posted by a3dhunter View Post
                              Have a great trip! I hope you get into some animals!

Comment

yeah, me too.
                                Will be camping around 12,500 feet tonight hoping it will help with acclimatization, then up across 13- 13,700 to get where I'm headed.

Comment

Working...
                                X