No announcement yet.

The Elk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No elk, no bighorn in NM. On to next year!

Comment

Mule deer draw hit today for Colorado and Elk should hit tomorrow or Friday...Drew an archery deer tag, hope to hit elk tomorrow too!

Comment

Days of second choice draws I think are over. no bear or deer. Unreal

Comment

Struck out on deer. Was hoping for a tag too.

Comment

Elk just hit CC but can’t tell if I got first or second yet. I keep checking PP lol

Comment

Fully expecting to draw my 2nd choice, but don't really want to lol. I'm a bit tired of hunting in the pumpkin patch. I'm still shocked with the variety of apps we put in for Wyoming that none of us hit on something, complete blank and that's including some full price cow apps.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                Fully expecting to draw my 2nd choice, but don't really want to lol. I'm a bit tired of hunting in the pumpkin patch. I'm still shocked with the variety of apps we put in for Wyoming that none of us hit on something, complete blank and that's including some full price cow apps.

It’s driving me nut, If I drew first I’m pumped and if drew second, probably turning it back and get OTC and sending deposit. I’m being lazy this year
                Last edited by Texans42; Yesterday, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Texans42 View Post

It’s driving me nut, If I drew first I’m pumped and if drew second, probably turning it back and get OTC and sending deposit. I’m being lazy this year
                  PP’s updated… **** second choice

Comment

Working...
                  X