Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is still showing "entered" for me...

Comment

CPW got me for $760 this morning but, first choice PP so the usual second choice draw. We got cow tags in Wyoming though so probably gonna return this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Hockley View Post
        It is still showing "entered" for me...

Same here but my son drew with 0 points and I used 3 so hopefully I’ll get word pretty soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 7sdad View Post
          Same here but my son drew with 0 points and I used 3 so hopefully I’ll get word pretty soon.

Just curious, were you the "party leader"? I am in the same boat in my party, I am the leader, but the party members got hit. So I think I am going. Just not sure haha

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
            Just curious, were you the "party leader"? I am in the same boat in my party, I am the leader, but the party members got hit. So I think I am going. Just not sure haha

We did singles not as a group. I think my problem is I had an old card on file so I’ll have to wait until tonight or tomorrow to check the website to pay.

Comment

Originally posted by 7sdad View Post
              We did singles not as a group. I think my problem is I had an old card on file so I’ll have to wait until tonight or tomorrow to check the website to pay.

Check your points. I just saw they took my points, which means I am going hunting in the only unit I selected.

Still no CC hit on my end.

Comment

ohhh my Elk PP went plus 1. Means I still have Third choice option….

Comment

Yeah you didn't draw. Your group used your points so they could draw without you

Comment

Check your points. I just saw they took my points, which means I am going hunting in the only unit I selected.

Still no CC hit on my end.

Got mine!!!!

Comment

I did not get an email yet but CC was charged and I have an active elk tag on my profile. Gonna be a fun September with a second archery NM tag.

Comment

Active Elk tag is now showing on my license.

My Flickr Photos

Comment

…and email verification just came across.

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Unsuccessful for me on a 2nd choice that was previously an OTC unit.

Comment

I got lucky. My CC was just charged. Good luck to all!

Comment

I'm up to 18 points for elk and 19 for mule deer in Colorado.

Comment

Working...
                                X