The Elk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
    They always post a date and have drawn early the last few years.. I would expect sometime this week
    I want to know now!

If I don't draw, I might have to check myself in to a hospital mental ward for depression.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesl View Post
        I want to know now!

If I don't draw, I might have to check myself in to a hospital mental ward for depression.
        Me too. My hopes are way higher than my odds

Comment

Best of luck to all you guys. I got too busy to get my money in and to register for New Mexico this year, Got on me before I realized it. I did put in for Southwest Colorado Archery though. I am hoping COVID-19 might have discouraged a few from trying to draw this year so it might increase my chances.

Comment

Results are out.

Comment

Well, who got their NM elk tag?

I drew the same elk tag as last year. Its not great but at least I drew something

Comment

Middleton and I drew. Come on early season cool fronts

Comment

I'm in for Colorado. Hoping CV19 doesn't resurge and cause problems cause we've got decent odds on some 4th season elk cows this year, need the meat

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

Swing and a miss in NM. Good luck to those who drew a NM tag.

Comment

The Elk Thread

No elk tags but I drew a late archery deer tag in New Mexico and my gf drew a nov rifle deer tag. We are pumped.

I drew the best late archery deer tag in NM!!!!!
                      Last edited by jaker_cc; 04-22-2020, 08:03 AM.

Comment

I can’t get the page to load, too many folks checking status I guess.

Comment

Drew NM late season rifle hunt in 51. Time to get in shape/

Comment

Two for thirteen between the wife and I. Being a resident isn't all that its cracked up to be.

Comment

I didn’t draw one but the wife drew a Gila archery tag.
                              Guess I’m guiding..

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
                                No elk tags but I drew a late archery deer tag in New Mexico and my gf drew a nov rifle deer tag. We are pumped.

I drew the best late archery deer tag in NM!!!!!
                                Do share the details!

Comment

Working...
                                X