X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Way to go guys ! So awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Brett C View Post
      We’re headed to Colorado Friday morning early! I’m out of elk meat & so is ELKAHOLIC so it’s on !
      Good luck Buddy

Comment

4 more sleeps and I embark for Colorado! Extra special run this year for me as I am going solo. Will experience the good, the bad, and ugly of the solitude - not a huge solo fan due to boredome and companionship, but couldn't fit schedules with sun, moon and stars and normal crew this year. This year is "the year!" I feel, so with luck and hope, will be able to put up pics of a nice bull or cow for once!

Comment

Originally posted by Brett C View Post
          We’re headed to Colorado Friday morning early! I’m out of elk meat & so is ELKAHOLIC so it’s on !
          Get you some....good luck Brett and Terry!

Comment

Headed out in the morning! I can’t wait to get back to the mountains! Good luck everyone!

Comment

We were 2 out of 3 with 2 cows but had several encounters with bulls but the high winds really hurt us. Over all it was a great trip with good friends.

Comment

Man it's exciting seeing the successes in this thread. Congrats yall, I'm jealous.

Comment

Headed out Friday morning the 20th. Driving straight through. Hope to be hunting Saturday AM. Weather forecast looks to be cool enough to let one hang overnight and the moon phase is going to be favorable too. Fingers crossed.

Comment

Originally posted by Kokanee View Post
                    4 more sleeps and I embark for Colorado! Extra special run this year for me as I am going solo. Will experience the good, the bad, and ugly of the solitude - not a huge solo fan due to boredome and companionship, but couldn't fit schedules with sun, moon and stars and normal crew this year. This year is "the year!" I feel, so with luck and hope, will be able to put up pics of a nice bull or cow for once!
                    Been there a few times. Luckily get to go with a couple buddies this year. Good luck

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bdphunt View Post
                      Killed a gnarly bull on Monday in New Mexico. Not a giant by any means but I couldn’t have been happier. He tore up some trees and bugled in my face before I shot him. He must have damaged in velvet as his right side wasn’t broken off it just ended in a round point. Fun and tough hunt. Saw lots of elk but dang they are hard to get close too.

Congrats Benjie,
                      That’s an awesome pic.

Heck, congrats to you all.
                      This thread is full of win.

Comment

Congrats to everybody! Very jealous here. No hunt for me this year.

Comment

A mature 320ish bull elk screaming in your face from 12 yards is ****ing INTENSE!

No shot

Comment

Just got back from a 10 day hunt in NM. Hunt of a lifetime all Public DIY. 2 bulls down

Will post pictures soon

Comment

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post
                              Just got back from a 10 day hunt in NM. Hunt of a lifetime all Public DIY. 2 bulls down

Will post pictures soon

Awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post

Will post pictures soon

Congrats bo!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X