Clear All

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
    I did **** up that one unit [emoji2357]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Let’s hope that’s not true!

Comment

Originally posted by Hockley View Post
      Let’s hope that’s not true!

Well in 2 years I’ve had 3 or 4 people contact me that have drawn the tag and many more apply [emoji2357] lol oh well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I drew my first choice. Elk in 16b.

Comment

I drew 51 second rifle. Anyone familiar with 51? From what I’ve gathered, there are plenty of raghorns with an occasional decent bull. Can’t wait to finally get my feet wet!

Comment

Good for you amigo!!! Shoot me a PM with what area you drew that Bighorn in. I may have a buddy who hunted it a couple years ago. I’ll share whatever I can find out for you.

[quote=Felix40;14105621]
            Originally posted by TWP View Post
            Did you move to the Land of Entrapment

I sure did. Its been a long time coming and we finally made it work. Its the best thing we could have done.

Comment

No need for pms on this one. Pretty well known that wheeler peak produces the biggest rams in the state. Any intel is appreciated. Ill be spending a bunch of time up there this summer.

In other news, the big bulls here are growing new velvet! Theres still some raghorns that havent shed but I glassed up 5 old bulls this week with at least 8-10" of new growth.

Comment

Originally posted by Muleyhunter View Post
                I drew unit 16a first season tag
                Awesome unit, I have hunted there a few time. PM me if you need any info.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

I’ve got a pretty sweet 4 or 5 years lined up as of right now, hopefully point creep doesn’t screw me and my units don’t catch on fire.

Comment

no draw for NM 34 but scored a land owner tag none the less.

Comment

This year I put in for top-notch units I have no chance of drawing and plan on being a packmule and caller for my other buddies. I was a trigger man last year and we’re realistic and know we’re not going to kill 3 elk.

As far as Texas elk though, I’m still trying my best to kill a good one. I checked my cams this past weekend and the bulls held their antlers an extra 3 weeks or so this year; probably not a good sign for this coming years growth.
                        Last edited by Patton; 04-24-2019, 08:01 PM.

Comment

I drew Unit 34 Sept Archery deer and Unit 37 Dec Archery elk!

I'm familiar with unit 34 but I'll be going into unit 37 blind, i'm stoked!

Comment

That 37 is going to be a sleeper unit, I’ve been in that country before and have seen a lot of elk and elk sign, but never hunted it. Hope you have a great hunt!!!

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
                            I drew Unit 34 Sept Archery deer and Unit 37 Dec Archery elk!

I'm familiar with unit 34 but I'll be going into unit 37 blind, i'm stoked!

Comment

After 4 years I finally got drawn for an archery elk tag in Montana! Cant wait for this to happen.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Anyone draw a Colorado sheep, moose or goat tag??? Anyone? Anyone???

Comment

Working...
                                X