The Elk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
    The fact they keep your 65$ now may make draw odds a percent or two better for non res.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thats a lucid statement and makes complete sense, and is what everyone thinks so now even more will apply.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidH44 View Post
      I have a question about Arizona. I bought a license last year and applied for elk. That license expires 1/29/19, can I use the same license to apply for elk this year?
      Yes but you must have a valid license when they hit your cc. If it expires before the cards are hit you won't get drawn, plus you will need it for deer/sheep this summer.

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
        The fact they keep your 65$ now may make draw odds a percent or two better for non res.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Any idea how many tags were issues last year?

Per the site only 6% held back for non-residents not going through an outfitter.

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
          Any idea how many tags were issues last year?

Per the site only 6% held back for non-residents not going through an outfitter.
          It’s all on there website. If you do your homework you can find units and hunt codes that you could draw every other year for elk and ever year for deer

Comment

Good luck to those that put in for Wyoming, those results should be posted in a couple hours

Comment

10:00 mt time, good luck folks!

We have some winter issues popping up for you deer and antelope hunters.

Comment

Originally posted by wytex View Post
                10:00 mt time, good luck folks!

We have some winter issues popping up for you deer and antelope hunters.
                Care to elaborate

Comment

For some reason I thought today was Wyoming resident results and tomorrow was non-resident?

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Started working out this week with application season upon us!

Comment

Here's one article on conditions. Some areas have the snow piling up and we've had cold temps all winter, zero and below. We need a break in a month or it will get pretty bad in some areas of the state.

SUBLETTE COUNTY, WYO – This winter is beginning to have take a toll on wildlife throughout the region. Mule deer and elk in the Green River and Evanston areas are starting to get desperate about seeking forage and some die-off has begun. Mountain View Game Warden Allen Deru reports that area landowners are experiencing problems due to […]

Comment

Residents don't get results til June. Next year we all have the same application periods and draw dates, no early draw for NR.

Comment

Time to get my butt in shape!

Comment

What area or general?

Comment

Originally posted by wytex View Post
                              What area or general?
                              General

Comment

No general tag here. I only had one point.

Comment

Working...
                                X