X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny Unclefish

Comment

Originally posted by unclefish View Post
      I got this from another forum but I thought it was appropriate.

Awesome!

Comment

Comment

Awesome pics Whirlwind. Today I am sending my deposit in for a 2016 guided NM elk hunt. If I don't draw I will be hunting private land. This will be my motivation to get into shape. Really looking forward to trying an elk hunt and seeing what it is all about.

Comment

Saw a few elk today outside of Eagle Nest.

Didn't see a bull in the group but heard a bugle just beyond the hill from them.

Comment

Originally posted by unclefish View Post
              Saw a few elk today outside of Eagle Nest.

Didn't see a bull in the group but heard a bugle just beyond the hill from them.

lol just a few, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Whirlwind View Post

:drooooool: what state are these from, Whirlwind?

Comment

Originally posted by rhendrix View Post
                  :drooooool: what state are these from, Whirlwind?

Idaho general OTC areas.

Comment

I envy you buddy, the logistics of getting to and from Idaho makes it dang near impossible for me to make a trip on an otc tag every year.

Comment

This is a great thread, I have been reading through lot of the old posts and decided to subscribe. An Elk hunt with a bow is my dream hunt and I'm starting my homework now and saving up for when i can get the chance to go. Keep the great information coming

Comment

Originally posted by rhendrix View Post
                        I envy you buddy, the logistics of getting to and from Idaho makes it dang near impossible for me to make a trip on an otc tag every year.

I understand completely. I have thrown out the offer a few times for hunting and I think a couple guys are taking me up on it next year.

Comment

I understand completely. I have thrown out the offer a few times for hunting and I think a couple guys are taking me up on it next year.

I'm your huckleberry. If I had someone to go with that had access to a vehicle, most of my logistical problems are solved. Haha!

Comment

Nice bull in the top pic and I also envy the 68 degrees a 430 pm . It's been miserable here the last couple days.

Comment

Sending you a PM

Comment

Working...
                              X