The Elk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Closetohome View Post
    I got the same in a yellow box at the top of the screen...I think you have to physically hit the "Add to Cart" button at the bottom but I haven't been brave enough to try it yet.
    LOL me too! I'm scared!

Comment

Originally posted by Closetohome View Post
      I got the same in a yellow box at the top of the screen...I think you have to physically hit the "Add to Cart" button at the bottom but I haven't been brave enough to try it yet.
      yes...you have to hit "add to cart" at the bottom. If you get a warning saying there is a conflict. The theory is, you drew a tag.

Comment

Originally posted by drthornton View Post
        yes...you have to hit "add to cart" at the bottom. If you get a warning saying there is a conflict. The theory is, you drew a tag.

then it's broken just like the last few years

Comment

Originally posted by Jon-Paul View Post
          then it's broken just like the last few years
          Ditto. I am going to tell myself that it is still too early.

Comment

ok - here goes nothing.

Comment

Guessing you don't want to see this?

Click image for larger version

Name:	elkdraw.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.7 KB
ID:	24375385

I say the "back door method" is bogus right now.

Aren't the results supposed to be 4/29? Backdoor maybe a few days before?
              Last edited by coonazz; 04-16-2015, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by coonazz View Post
                Guessing you don't want to see this?

[ATTACH]707297[/ATTACH]

I say the "back door method" is bogus right now.

Aren't the results supposed to be 4/29? Backdoor maybe a few days before?
                Mine looked the same. Last year the backdoor method started working on like 4/18 so I think its still too early but could be wrong.

Comment

Think I will wait. Makes me think of a Toby Keith song. I wish I didn't know now what I didn't know then........

Comment

Originally posted by drthornton View Post
                    Rumor is that the backdoor method for checking if you drew in New Mexico is working.

Theory is that if you log into your account and you attempt buy a hunting license it will not allow you to add it to your cart if you drew since you already had one.

This only works if you requested a license refund. It is also an all or nothing test. If you applied for multiple species and were not allowed to add a license to your cart you won't know which one.

At this point I am telling myself it is not working. I only applied for Elk and it is letting me add a license. I was a virtual lock at about 3% draw odds this year so it must be bogus.

I suspect official emails will go out starting maybe tomorrow but for sure next week.

Good Luck!
                    I got this message:

"You seem to be buying a game hunt license, but you already have purchased a combination license as part of the draw."

But then it let me add it to my cart.

Comment

Like I said it may not be working yet or at all. I just saw a couple guys that tried it and were not allowed to add to cart since they already had one. That has been the sign in the past. Last year, NM realized this and shut it down...so don't lose all hope.

I don't remember last year but last time a actually drew(2013), emails were sent on Friday 4/19. New Mexico always releases earlier than the posted date.

Comment

Clearly, some of you have been following Bowsite!

Comment

Did y'all get the back door figured out? Only 8-10 days left right ?

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                            Did y'all get the back door figured out? Only 8-10 days left right ?
                            No back-door action for me.

Uh - Said differently, I can still add the license to my cart without an error/warning message. That could mean that the back-door method is bogus - that they fixed it last year (as some seem to suggest) or, I didn't draw a tag.

Comment

Got a new Pop-up this time when I tried the NM backdoor.

"Dude, you've done this like 100 times. You didn't draw....Deal!"

I still have hope until the emails come out though.

Comment

The other way to know if you drew a NM tag was to hit review on the species. If you had an application number and a license number it indicated you drew that species. You don't know what choice but you know you drew.

Again, the state was wise to this and shut this method down yesterday. It showed I had an elk and an ibex license and now I do not. I know many people that say they saw the same thing.

NMGF also put out a releae saying that Christmas may have came early but the results were not official. I take that to mean its a CYA statement in case something in their audit slightly changes the results.

Now its a waiting game. Since I saw that I had a license number and now I don't I'm thinking I did draw but the wait is killing me.

Comment

Working...
                                X