Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Almost here !!!!

Comment

Sure is. 15 days until I head out to Colorado!

Comment

Never tried this before. I put some trail camera video on you tube. Lets see if it works.
        Last edited by old killer; 08-14-2014, 06:26 PM. Reason: wrong url

Comment

More in New Mexico.

Hope this works.

Comment

That video quality is impressive, what trail camera is that?

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

This was on Leupold cameras.

Comment

Great videos!!!!

Gets me pumped up. Is that a spring or just a water hole from runoff? Great looking spot.

Comment

That is a spring, it runs about 10 feet and goes back in the ground.
                  If you can stand it I will get some more down loaded.

Comment

Originally posted by old killer View Post
                    That is a spring, it runs about 10 feet and goes back in the ground.
                    If you can stand it I will get some more down loaded.
                    Awesome. I thought it looked like a spring. Heck yeah post up some more!

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

If it works, this is the last of crazy horn. The rain started and lasted 14 days.

Comment

Watch closely. You may want some nitro pills handy.

Comment

Outstanding! Were you in a tree stand?

We had alot of bulls like crazy horn at the NM ranch we hunted. We would see 4-6 bulls every year like that.

Comment

I call it my old man's hunt. No cattle, no tanks, just real steep and thick with some great small springs. Tree stands work great. The locals will drive by and cut firewood, you can kill a few minutes later.
                            We have five bulls off that spring.

Comment

Another great spring.

Comment

This is about the right time of the year for these. Raise everyone's blood pressure.

Comment

Working...
                                X