No announcement yet.

The Elk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heading out for New Mexico...hope my next post is a Grip and Grin!

Comment

Originally posted by drthornton View Post
      Good luck Danny!

Comment

Good Luck, we head that way next wednesday.

Comment

Good Luck!!! I am leaving next Tuesday for NM, hopefully the bulls are screaming

Comment

Good luck I'm headed that way on the 29th I want to seem some LDP's from those heading to the high country need to know what I'm looking for up there !!!

Comment

Good luck! Have a blast!

Comment

Just got the last shipment in. I know cutting it real close

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378502794.408069.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	75.2 KB
ID:	24240992

Comment

i love this time of year and buying gear online.......Everyday feels like christmas. New boots, new Scentlok, new quiver, new arrows, new broadheads........ It's beginning to look alot like Elk season, everywhere i look :-) We leave on the 27th for Elk...... Good luck everyone.

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Good luck everyone. Headed out in the morning for leg one of the month of my life! Gila elk here I come!!!!

Comment

The Elk Thread

A short work week this week...headed out Wednesday.

Comment

Good luck to all of you!! I just got back from scouting for my elk hunt in 16A in the Gila.....talk about some serious rains!! They have been getting hammered!!! On a good note, the bulls are talkin!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NMStickFlinger3 View Post
                            Good luck to all of you!! I just got back from scouting for my elk hunt in 16A in the Gila.....talk about some serious rains!! They have been getting hammered!!! On a good note, the bulls are talkin!!!!
                            They have a lot more rain coming the next few days. I hope it drys up for the 3rd season. Good Luck Kill a giant!!!!! I will be in Unit 15 on the 18th

Comment

Originally posted by Pernell View Post
                              They have a lot more rain coming the next few days. I hope it drys up for the 3rd season. Good Luck Kill a giant!!!!! I will be in Unit 15 on the 18th
                              I been looking at the weather and not what I was hoping for

Comment

Got home from my first elk hunt yesterday, up in unit 711 in CO. I will need to type out my story later, but I'll say right now it was the greatest hunt of my life with me taking a nice 5x5 on the absolute last minute of the last day. Hope y'all have a great hunt coming up.

Comment

Working...
                                X