Flash of Light Brady, Tx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flash of Light Brady, Tx

Hey guys, was huntin this morning about 15 minutes north of Brady and about 15 minutes before 7 and had a flash of light shine across the inside of my blind, I shrugged it off because it was dark, I am backed up against a tree line, really no way there could have been light, I just assumed it was my eyes playing tricks on me.
    About 2 minutes later get a text from my Dad from his tripod, asking me if I saw the light as well. At this point I fully expected either to hear the boom of the bomb that had just dropped or the wind from the blast.

20 minutes later text from my cousin thinkin that he had somebody shining a light in his popup as well.

Anybody else see that? Just trying to figure out what in the world it could be...

i think they said a satelitte reentered the atmosphere

Comment

Ufo

Comment

Maybe it was that satellite?

Comment

Sounds like parnormial activicty

Comment

It was the satellite reentering the atmosphere. They were just talking about it on the news.

Comment

try this http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...d.php?t=243335

Comment

We were in Lomita and saw some lightning then I saw the same kind of Bright flash that did not seem to be lightning because it seemed to come from my left and I thought it might be someone with a spot light but it was to broad not a fixed beam

Ron

Comment

It was super bright and freaked me out. Thought someone drove up and ruined my hunt (I was facing away from it). I turned to see the truck and there was nothing there. Glad to see I was not the only one freaked out and thought he went crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter11 View Post
                    Hey guys, was huntin this morning about 15 minutes north of Brady and about 15 minutes before 7 and had a flash of light shine across the inside of my blind, I shrugged it off because it was dark, I am backed up against a tree line, really no way there could have been light, I just assumed it was my eyes playing tricks on me.
                    About 2 minutes later get a text from my Dad from his tripod, asking me if I saw the light as well. At this point I fully expected either to hear the boom of the bomb that had just dropped or the wind from the blast.

20 minutes later text from my cousin thinkin that he had somebody shining a light in his popup as well.

Anybody else see that? Just trying to figure out what in the world it could be...
                    It was a UFO.

Comment

I saw it in my blind too. I was looking for somebody with a flashlight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I think it was the home run ball Puljos hit last night coming back down.

Comment

I saw something of that nature this morning and passed it off as eyes playing tricks on me. Glad to know I ain't going nutz.

Comment

I saw the same light, just West of San Saba. Like others I thought someone had got in to the lease and was going to mess up my hunt. Once I didn't see or hear anyone I thought it was my eyes playing tricks on me.

Comment

Saw it too. while hunting San Angelo

Comment

Working...
                              X