• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Piiiicccccsssss!!!!!????? ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by mjbtexas View Post
      and you get the taxi work too right????

i enter this every year!!
      I also think you could take someone along with you.

Comment

Can't wait to see pictures. Congrats.

Comment

congrats

Comment

Congrats!!!!!!

Comment

I believe I read somewhere that woodbury taxidermy in ingram does the work and is part of the package.

Comment

Can't wait to see the pics.

I REALLY can't wait to hear the write-up on the Desert Bighorn hunt.

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by RdRdrFan View Post
                    Can't wait to see the pics.

I REALLY can't wait to hear the write-up on the Desert Bighorn hunt.
                    X2

Comment

Thanks every one! The next hunt is the Big Horn Sheep in Sierra Diable WMA. This has been a blast and a true blessing. I am actually in a blind as I type. I am working on getting a couple does for a "Feed people in Need" night at the cafe. Just trying to pay it forward. I will give the story of each hunt in the next couple of days. I have been very busy with the restaurant, kids, and hunts. It's a beautiful problem to have.

Thanks everyone for the good vibes!

Woodbury Taxidermy is taking care of all the mounts. When finished they will be at the restaurant with "Monty" the Moose.

Comment

The Whitetail is in my profile pic. Will post more pics.

Comment

Originally posted by thorthunder View Post
                          Will give you 100.00 and a future draft pick for it....
                          lol X 2

Comment

Adding it to the watch list, sounds like a good start! If the mule deer is at elephant WMA is Froy still managing it?

Comment

Awesome. Good job and good luck on the desert B.H. im ready

Comment

Congrats, just doesn't seem to do it justice.

WOW! good for you! Looking forward to pics and stories.

On 2Cool, it was 11Andy11 that had a problem with the scheduling of his ram hunt. I highly recommend you go at the 'right' time and not the wrong time. He got the single ram draw. He did not get a ram!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X