Shot a huge buck, but need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by double lung View Post
    As said before, get courtney and Rod out there. There dogs are good, but Rod is better. I have seen him track bobcats at night....

barefooted....

With one eye closed

Good Luck!!!
    No pics, never happened...

Comment

Gonna put Luna on the deer as soon as we get there. I'm worried it's getting a little hot and windy but she's found deer in these conditions before so we'll try. The other option would have been waiting until nightfall again.

Comment

Originally posted by Sika View Post
        Gonna put Luna on the deer as soon as we get there. I'm worried it's getting a little hot and windy but she's found deer in these conditions before so we'll try. The other option would have been waiting until nightfall again.
        Finally made the right call. Maybe too late but right call none the less. Good luck Courtney, Rod and Luna....

Comment

Good call

Let us follow along and let's see some action pics of the track and deer please. Game on..

Comment

Originally posted by rubydog View Post
            No pics, never happened...
            There are pics but they are classified. I think their are even some pics of the bobcat backstraps marinating.

Comment

Good luck y'all!!! And Soda, you're welcome to hang on to my number just in case you ever get in a pinch again!!!!

Comment

good luck i hope the dogs can find him!

Comment

Good luck man I was hoping to see a pic when I checked this mornin....

Comment

Will this thread beat the other 1? The other 1 had 31000 views b4 it was closed. Good luck on the recover, keep us updated.

Comment

Bringing a dog in.

Comment

keep us posted is the dog tracking now??

Comment

Hope u find him.

Comment

Goog luck. Thats a great deer.

Comment

Hope the dogs find him. Good luck.

Comment

Waiting for the LDP.

Good Luck out there guys. Watch out for rattle bugs.

Comment

Working...
                                X