Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bryce was here 10/26/16

Comment

This was/is a great thread. Like a slow motion roller coaster. Im super glad he got the horns regardless of whether he mounted them.

Comment

RIP, web-footed, swim team member, amphibious, 10 pt.

Comment

Talon is still active on the forum why doesn't he just resolve this?? Either he has a mount or he doesn't but he should finally tell the truth about it

Comment

I got through six pages before I realized it was 2011.. geeze

Comment

Wow!!!

Comment

Can't believe I missed this. Glad he found the deer and what a story. Glad I didn't see it real time. Going thru 14 or so pages was enough.

Comment

Yeah I just read it today also after someone referenced it in another thread. Thanks, now I have to get back to work.

Comment

Trip down memory lane

Comment

My heavens...I am worn out. just read the whole thing. I thought surely there would be a mount pic and...nope, not yet.

Comment

Originally posted by PapaBear View Post
                        My heavens...I am worn out. just read the whole thing. I thought surely there would be a mount pic and...nope, not yet.
                        I dont think he ever mounted it but he did recover it. I saw pics a few years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by TalonErickson7 View Post
                          I will post the pic of the mount tomorrow, but yes this was a wild ride for me one for the books for sure!
                          Maybe there wasn't a mount?

Comment

Ttt to pass time

Comment

Originally posted by chew View Post
                              rip, web-footed, swim team member, amphibious, 10 pt.
                              🤣🤣🤣

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                                Ttt to pass time
                                wow really thanks for that missed the date stamp trying to figure out whats going on season wise maybe a park hunt . and I think my finger needs a break from rolling the button to skim though 17 pages HA HA

Comment

Working...
                                X