No announcement yet.

Shot a 10 pt this evening :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great adventure! Well done. Let's see the mount now.

Comment

This saga could be made into a TV series on Showtime...."Animal Recovery"

Comment

where is the pic of the mount

Comment

Originally posted by meredj View Post
          where is the pic of the mount
          They lost the trail and are bringing in some hounds to help track it down.

Comment

Oh gosh. This was one great thread. I was glued for a couple days.

Comment

Originally posted by viper3853 View Post
              Oh gosh. This was one great thread. I was glued for a couple days.
              me too man, what a ride

Comment

When I get back home i'll post a pic of the mount, turned out great. I cant believe this thread is still going. Its nearly been a year.

Comment

Dude its 10 days til opening day, we're trying to hold on to as much of last year to get us through.

Waiting for mount pics!!

Comment

Well a year later and 850 post here I am seeing it for the first time. Great read and congrats on one hell of an emotional roller coaster that deer story gets my vote for #1 and a great reason on why NOT to use rage.

Comment

Originally posted by jmoore2006 View Post
                      Well a year later and 850 post here I am seeing it for the first time. Great read and congrats on one hell of an emotional roller coaster that deer story gets my vote for #1 and a great reason on why NOT to use rage.
                      The rage worked fine the deer just died in the wrong place, right into a river and I couldnt find it till days later.

Comment

I really enjoyed this thread. Kinda like the horror story where they kill the bad guy but while they are hugging each other he raises up again! Just cant look away!

It was sweet when you finally got the antlers!

Comment

Awesome thread! I just read the whole thing. I feel like I was there the whole time. Can't wait to see the mount.

Comment

Pics of the mount are following along the lines of the recovery...

Comment

Don't know how I missed this thread last year. Took me just over an hour to read through it, just need 9 more stories like this and my day will be complete.

Comment

Ttt couldn't help it fellas I had to

Comment

Working...
                                X