No announcement yet.

Shot a 10 pt this evening :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good deal , not bad for Harris county. !!

Comment

Congrats on the nice buck, yes you do have to tag it because you did harvest it if im not mistaking. Way to hang in there and find him and thank you for finding him because now my blood pressure will drop back to normal now that This thread has a proper happy ending.

Comment

Awesome deal!!!! Glad it worked out for you!!!

Comment

That is awesome! Ive been reading this thread since day one and had given up hope. Glad you got the word out and your fishing buddy saw him. Id say you owe him a steak and a beer. Congrats!!

Comment

Congrats bud!! Awesome story.
            Now, just be sure and put the head in a safe place so the dogs don't drag it off...then the story will continue
            I had that happen before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bear View Post
              i suggest a euro mount
              good call

Comment

congrats, now I can move on to another thread it has been a long ride with this one.

Comment

Glad you were finally able to find him! Way to stick with it!

Comment

Anyone want to try and guess the age and score of him? Age from the TC pic.

Comment

I tell you what, if I shoot a deer this year (that's not big enough to mount ) I'll give you the cape. There's too much story behind this deer just to have a euro done.

Congrats!

Comment

i say a euro mount with aligator skin base!!! and when peopel ask why an aligator skin base.... you smile and tell them the story!! lol awesome and congrats!!!

Comment

Congrats brotha!

Comment

wow, i just read all 16 pages. Exhausting and tiring but entertaining to say the least. I feel like im going to fall asleep tonight and wake up in the middle of the night in sweat having just dreamed that the deer is gone again.

Congrats to you.

Comment

Everytime I try to leave this thread....it pulls me back in!!!

Super glad you found your buck, man. You really went through the ringer as far as emotions go. Hopefully next time the deer dies within sight.

Comment

that is one buck to be mighty proud of, you worked very hard to get your hands on that sucker. Good job.

Comment

Working...
                                X