No announcement yet.

Shot a 10 pt this evening :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on the the deer and finding him! Way to stick with it!

Euro mount is would be the way to go with this one... maybe with some river rock on the base!

Comment

Dang you found him,Cool.

Comment

What a ride, congrats on the buck. Shame you didn't get the meat but at least you go some closure with it.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

What a crazy ride!! Congrats!!

Comment

Congrats....how'd he get so clean though?

Comment

Congrats on sticking with it.

Comment

i got a question... doesn't he still have to tag it?

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

The buck of 30,000 something views, thank you all for the congrats!
                      He's unfortunently not as big as I thought he was but I'm just as proud of him as if he was a 160.
                      To much of a story and to muc drive put in on the deer.
                      One thing I can say is there is STILL NOT a animal I have not recovered with a Rage haha.
                      But I'm guessing he's so from turtles and fish and no telling what has been eating off of him. But if y'all want to see the neck side of the deer it's not pretty looking and doesn't smell like my girlfriends perfume that for sure.

Comment

Don't believe it. All lies.

Congrats!!!! Glad it finally happened

Comment

Originally posted by SKLOSS View Post
                          i got a question... doesn't he still have to tag it?
                          I was about to ask the same thing. I think the answer to that would be yes.

Comment

Originally posted by TalonErickson7 View Post
                            The buck of 30,000 something views, thank you all for the congrats!
                            He's unfortunently not as big as I thought he was but I'm just as proud of him as if he was a 160.
                            To much of a story and to muc drive put in on the deer.
                            One thing I can say is there is STILL NOT a animal I have not recovered with a Rage haha.
                            But I'm guessing he's so from turtles and fish and no telling what has been eating off of him. But if y'all want to see the neck side of the deer it's not pretty looking and doesn't smell like my girlfriends perfume that for sure.
                            I didn't realize his head was submerged...congrats again.

Can't believe there ae bucks like that around Huffman.

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X