Clear All

D
    a
    n
    g

Comment

this thread went for ever!

Comment

Wow!!! I cannot believe I just read all of that... Only to not have an ending!!!! Very dissapointed...

Comment

Im not goin to believe anyone, its been way to long, Ide like to hear the ending story from the hunter himself just for clarification. Found or.not found it happens to every1, you can't just start a thread and leave it, especially after nearly 30,000 views, a closure from the hunter would be nice. Thanks

Comment

I still dont think this thread will end right now

-Gonzo

Comment

Boooooooo!

Comment

I don't care what somebody else says happened to the deer. The TBH Brother that started this freakin thread needs to relay the ending, good or bad, for there to be closure.

Comment

ok so i just read all 11 pages hoping to get an ending bu that wasnt the case so i guess im going to go to bed wondering what happend to the deer

Comment

I think he just found it.

Comment

Originally posted by marlowfw View Post
                      ok so i just read all 11 pages hoping to get an ending bu that wasnt the case so i guess im going to go to bed wondering what happend to the deer
                      Join the club. I've been patiently checking this thread since about an hour after the original post. I need some info!

Comment

I say he either comes back and tells the rest of the story or........face the ban stick...

Comment

Originally posted by Snipehunter View Post
                          I don't care what somebody else says happened to the deer. The TBH Brother that started this freakin thread needs to relay the ending, good or bad, for there to be closure.
                          ^^^^ I agree

Comment

ttt........again

Comment

The OP got grounded for staying out to late looking for the deer and mom and dad revoked the phone & internet privleges.

The deer was never found.

THE END

I'm starting to wonder if this is the greatest prank played on the TBH. Talon, finish the story!

Comment

I am going to pm him and tell him to tell us the ending...

Comment

Working...
                                X