???

Comment

Dude.....not cool

Comment

Originally posted by Snipehunter View Post
          [ATTACH]277221[/ATTACH]
          Dang, thought our drought was bad!

Comment

I new I should of started at the last post instead of reading them all !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Monster Buck View Post
              I new I should of started at the last post instead of reading them all !!!!
              Haha. I did the same thing.

Comment

I still keep checking.... You would think I would learn better by now.

Comment

All the meat on that arrow sure looks like a leg or brisket hit. Been there and done that.

Comment

I also live in Huffman and not working right now so if ya need any help ever. I'm just right down 2100 off Trent rd could be there in 5 mins. Been trying to find out who runs the lease just north of us on 2100 towards new caney too, any ideas? But give me a call if need help 281-723-5797. Names Justin and leave msg if don't answer

Comment

Anyone send him a pm on the outcome?

Comment

Originally posted by wrangler1 View Post
                        Anyone send him a pm on the outcome?
                        yeah and never did get a reply

Comment

This whole thing was a late April fools joke. Ha ha, suckas!!!!!!!

Comment

Well that deer is buzzard poop now anyway. If he killed it that is.

Comment

20,000+ views, don't know of I've ever seen a thread like this, with this much support

Comment

Praying you find your deer. Hope to see a photo soon. Maybe give us a run down on where you exactly hit the deer so we can all learn from it. GOD bless!!

Comment

Working...
                                X