• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck man

Comment

Guess this one got away?

Comment

Still no news? Hoping for good news and an update soon.

Comment

Same thing happened to me a couple years ago. I shot a buck first weekend of November and tracked a total of 16 hrs and followed a decent blood trail for what seemed like a mile. Neverf found him, but I shot him again in the middle of December from same stand. While dressing him I found my broadhead still in him. Not sure how he made it but it still worked out for me. Hope it does for you as well. Good luck.

Comment

OK, I give up...tired of waiting for updates...Still hope you found him!

Comment

Maybe he hasn't gone back yet.

Comment

If I were going for a walk in the woods to scout and explore, I might take my trusted canine with me. They are mans' best friend after all.

Comment

ttt????????????????

Comment

had this happen to me two years ago it is a horrible feeling hopefully he will make it and you will get another shot at him

Comment

Surely there's got to be an update by now other than "no news is bad news"...

Comment

keep the faith bud...you'll get him

Comment

I am extremely stressed out about this post. I need to know what happened. It is causing my work productivity to drop since I keep checking for an update!

Comment

good luck

Comment

Monday morning update please

Comment

H e y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X