Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been in your shoes... Good Luck

Comment

Good luck this weekend, I will be out of pocket until Monday morning and will not be able to see the results until then. This thread will be on my mind, hope to see ldp's Monday morning.

Comment

Good luck buddy, wait until mid morning and find the highest vantage you can (kind of hard where you are) and climb up and look for buzzards, I've seen em set up and wait for the animal to die. I don't have much else to add, other than good luck and I hope we can get some LDP's tomorrow.

I'm pulling for ya buddy, your tenacity and determination are to be admired.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk and my big fat gorilla thumbs.

Comment

Don't give up.

Comment

Oh yea and good luck finding that buck....Lord knows you have put in and A+ effort..

Comment

Was hoping we had some pics by now.

Comment

I'v been waiting all day to check back on this thread. Man I hope you find that buck. Once again, good luck tomorrow!

-Gonzo

Comment

I'm in the same boat bud. Tonight I stuck a high ten and didn't find him tonight. Gonna be a long night....

Comment

Stick with it bud. I'll give you an A for effort!

Comment

updates?

Comment

Keep us posted

Comment

Good luck hope you find him today

Comment

Good luck today. Hope for a recovered big 10

Sent using Tapatalk

Comment

your burnin day light. hope you find him. good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Alright, I just got caught up.
                                Didn't read everyone's posts (just yours) so my advice may have been given already.

Put yourself in the deer position.
                                Is the blood trail going in a particular direction? (1 line?)
                                If so, focus on that direction.
                                Get yourself at his eye level and scan.
                                Now if you were hurt badly, look and see where you'd go.
                                I know gut and liver shots will usually lead you to water.

If you are finding blood in 2 lines, he doubled back on you.
                                Headed back towards your stand. <----<< crazy, I know, but they've done it before.

Good call on backing out, I think he was somehow still alive...
                                His will to live has expired by now tho. Good luck today brother! I hope you find him.

Also, as you're walking, don't forget to scan ahead!!!! Very important! Don't just fix your sights on the ground.
                                As I said, look to where you would go.
                                Stand still when you're scanning so you don't walk past any important details!

Good luck again bud

Comment

Working...
                                X