• Show
Clear All

Science rules!

Click image for larger version

Name:	valentino.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.4 KB
ID:	24031119

Toothpaste is out of the tube. Does not matter what any of us think about it because we ain't going back.

Comment

Thats weird looking

Comment

WOW!!! how many men is that?

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
          Science rules!

[ATTACH]287040[/ATTACH]

Toothpaste is out of the tube. Does not matter what any of us think about it because we ain't going back.
          This dude had a choice! As for the deer... Well, Greed is evil in many ways!

Comment

Originally posted by JeffJ View Post
            479 acres high fence with introduced genetics.

Our deer are:

Mature? Check...well some are, some arent.
            Wild? Check, sure as heck cant pet them or shake a feed bag.
            Native? Check, every deer from native Texas lines.
            Elusive? Sure as heck. Cant kill one of three mgt deer to save my life.

Probably 55-60 blind hours for me alone this year with a combined one minute of sightings of the three deer we are after. Dad has at least 50 hours in a blind and hasnt even seen one. Segbert has at least 50 hours and has seen one of them for less than a couple minutes.
            Yep...

same thing with our 1200 acres and it is wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffJ View Post
              479 acres high fence with introduced genetics.

Our deer are:

Mature? Check...well some are, some arent.
              Wild? Check, sure as heck cant pet them or shake a feed bag.
              Native? Check, every deer from native Texas lines.
              Elusive? Sure as heck. Cant kill one of three mgt deer to save my life.

Probably 55-60 blind hours for me alone this year with a combined one minute of sightings of the three deer we are after. Dad has at least 50 hours in a blind and hasnt even seen one. Segbert has at least 50 hours and has seen one of them for less than a couple minutes.
              Well, you coulda whacked your mgmt bucks if you didn't have to take the time to have Segbert post your real-time photos to the green screen with code red status to see if you needed to harvest/kill/whack (whatever the pc trm is these days) the buck as a mgmt deer!!! Just kidding around.....

What Grayson is talking about and what yall are trying to compare it to are nowhere close to the same (what him and his dad did was nothing short of phenomenal and probably won't ever be matched)(kinda like what Encinal and his dad have done----all the same, just a lil' bit different )........and FTR I love high/low fences, especially down in the triangle

Comment

I'm having Thanksgiving at a deer breeders house.

Comment

Is that the deer that was stole a few years age and then found?

Comment

Originally posted by Maroon Blade View Post
                    Well, you coulda whacked your mgmt bucks if you didn't have to take the time to have Segbert post your real-time photos to the green screen with code red status to see if you needed to harvest/kill/whack (whatever the pc trm is these days) the buck as a mgmt deer!!! Just kidding around.....

What Grayson is talking about and what yall are trying to compare it to are nowhere close to the same (what him and his dad did was nothing short of phenomenal and probably won't ever be matched)(kinda like what Encinal and his dad have done----all the same, just a lil' bit different )........and FTR I love high/low fences, especially down in the triangle
                    True, true. That deer threw me for a loop...honest to God I sat back and thought 2yo, no 3yo, no 4yo. Where did Jim and I compare our introduced genetic ranches to Encinal's place? Never have, never will. I have never hidden the fact that we introduced genetics. Why would I? What would I gain from hood winking a group such as TBH on the issue?

I laugh at the fact that my deer cant be wild or a difficult hunt. I live with the fact daily that they are...sometimes I wish they WERE easier to kill. I offer an invite to anyone who wants to come out to the ranch and take a look for themselves.

Comment

Not Good!

Comment

Originally posted by Coup de Grace View Post
                        Yes sir....
                        I am with yall on this!

Comment

Silicone rack? I don't care for those.

Comment

I don't like it neither, its unnatural. Im not making fun of you Navajo but when I read the title of your thread this is what came to mind.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APwfZYO1di4"]R. Lee Ermey Geico Commerical - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

SgtRock. That's funny!

Comment

So sad just my 02

Comment

Working...
                                X