Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Finally, a break!! Uvalde bound!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice.

Comment

Congrats!

Is this your year-round lease or just an axis place?

I gotta get one of those there axis leases.....

Comment

NICE!!! congrats

Comment

Nice Buck

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
            Congrats!

Is this your year-round lease or just an axis place?

I gotta get one of those there axis leases.....
            It belongs to my wife's extended family I wish I had a place of my own just like it.

Comment

Congrats!!!! Sorry to hear about your peep man. How far was the axis when you shot him? Sometimes it's nice how things work out which allowed you to take that buck. Congrats' again!!

Comment

Originally posted by Snipehunter View Post
                It belongs to my wife's extended family I wish I had a place of my own just like it.
                Sounds like you married right! Congrats, that looks like a great Axis buck.

Comment

Originally posted by whitetailslayer View Post
                  Congrats!!!! Sorry to hear about your peep man. How far was the axis when you shot him? Sometimes it's nice how things work out which allowed you to take that buck. Congrats' again!!
                  He was at 140 yards when I made the shot. That is why I could not pinpoint exactly where he was standing when I went to look for blood. I try to shoot big animals dead in the shoulder and anchor them. This dude made it about 30-40 yards after the shot. They are all muscle and are very tough.

Comment

I missed this thread also. Looks like one hell of a time and congrats on a great Axis! That's one critter I want on my wall bad.

Comment

Awsome! Awsome!!!

Comment

Very nice Matt!

Comment

Awesome! Congrats!

Comment

Good Luck and let me know how the new G5 Tekans. Work for you.

Comment

Way to go!! Cool deal on getting to spend time with the family! Flying home in the morning to have little mans 2nd Bday party and hopefully take him to catch a crappie!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                                Way to go!! Cool deal on getting to spend time with the family! Flying home in the morning to have little mans 2nd Bday party and hopefully take him to catch a crappie!!!
                                I enjoyed it way too much. I told the wife that we need three more and she just looked at me like I was crazy

Comment

Working...
                                X