Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well you sure can tell that Macie knows she is home. She looks so comfortable in her bed. We found a pink and zebra print bedding set and she holds on the blanket. It certainly been an adjustment. In the hospital if we slept there was always the nurses to give Meds and feed. But we are getting into a routine and I'm sure it will be second nature before to long. Had our first nurse come Friday, while it is weird having here, I think we will be fine. Harley ( older sister) has really taking to caring for Macie. Tyler like all guys is a little hesitant but he will help when needed.
    Thanks again everyone for the thoughts and prayers.

Brian

Comment

Thanks for the update Brian. Our prayers continue for a Christmas miracle for the Gardner family.

Good morning Macie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Prayeers sent up

Comment

Prayers sent for the family.

Comment

Please repost PayPal info
            You have a gift from the Trad section I need to send to you

Comment

Sending more prayers up for today!

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
                Please repost PayPal info
                You have a gift from the Trad section I need to send to you
                brianlg31@yahoo.com

Thanks
                Brian

Comment

Still expecting MORE miracles. Go God!

Comment

Thanks Brian for the update glad to hear she's comfortable

Comment

Continued prayers for Macie

Comment

Lord you are in total control. I trust in You and know prayers will be answered. I thank You for answering them. Macie so glad to hear you are home and I believe you will wake up and get out of bed and be healed and whole in the wonderful name of Jesus Christ, amen. Sending lots of love, hugs, and prayers your way.
                        I am so proud of your siblings and parents for staying so strong and by your side. You are a very blessed little girl and have lots of extended family cheering you on each and everyday. Merry Christmas to you all

Comment

Originally posted by Mimi Dana Foust View Post
                          Lord you are in total control. I trust in You and know prayers will be answered. I thank You for answering them. Macie so glad to hear you are home and I believe you will wake up and get out of bed and be healed and whole in the wonderful name of Jesus Christ, amen. Sending lots of love, hugs, and prayers your way.
                          I am so proud of your siblings and parents for staying so strong and by your side. You are a very blessed little girl and have lots of extended family cheering you on each and everyday. Merry Christmas to you all
                          Amen

Comment

Glad to hear she is at home and resting comfortably! Prayers continue!

Comment

Good morning Macie!! I'm so happy to hear that you are comfy at home and in your own bed. Thanks to your Dad for the updates. I love hearing that you know where you are and that you are happy. Keep trying to do any little thing you can to communicate to your family...They are seeing it. God bless you child and keep you under his care.

Comment

Hi Macie! Have a good day.

Comment

Working...
                                X