Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr. D View Post
    Saw this and instantly thought of Ms. Macie. Good morning sweetie.

[ATTACH]277956[/ATTACH]
    That is spot on Darell.

Brian,

We will be up there this weekend, but we will not be on the lease but instead we will be working on our cabin and surrounding land. We are off of 190 on the very last road of white tail ridge if you need anything let me know. You and your family are in our prayers at the dinner table every night. Stay strong and good luck hunting tomorrow.

Comment

Good morning Macie!!! We are all pryaing for you.

Comment

Still praying for you Macie!!!

Skinny

Comment

Wake up young lady the birds are singing your song!

Comment

Morning Macie! Hope you had a good nights rest. I love your daddy's new avatar of you with the fish. It helps to put such a pretty face with a name now.

Comment

Still praying. We are always thinking of guys!

Comment

Good morning Macie!! Prayers sent

Comment

Just got word that Macie is scheduled for surgery at 11:00 tomorrow morning. I'll post up in the morning as I get a chance.

Once again thanks for all the prayers. Sent a special one up tonight for the surgeon.

Brian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

More prayers sent up for all of you!

Comment

Hi Macie! You hang in there--we love you and are praying for you to get over this really soon!

Comment

Still praying for her and yall!

Comment

Hey, Macie. I keep expecting good news about you. But I want to hear YOU tell me you're doin' better. We all love you, sweetie.

Comment

Still praying for you Macie! Good luck tomorrow!!! Hope all goes well.

Comment

Prayers continued for Macie!

Get well soon!!!

Comment

Macie, praying for you Sweetheart, praying for all the Doctors and Nurses that God will give them divine wisdom and knowledge just for you tomorrow.
                                Looking for a picture of your wonderful smile after your recovery. We love you girl!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X