No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keeping your family and specially Macie in our prayers.

Comment

Continued prayers for healing and recovery.

Comment

Good morning MACIE!!!!!

Time to get up out of that bed and do the happy dance!

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
          Ok sorry I was confused, not hard to do these days. I thought you meant that it had been changed. I have this picture on my facebook so I'll just leave it. I do understand about getting use to looking for a picture. Can't wait till tonight to read these to Macie, we"ll have a good laugh about dad being confused.

Brian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Man... some dust in my office...

reading through the last few pages I missed... Stay strong mom and dad...

Macie we all look forward to meeting you at a bownanza or some sort of event in the near future! Keep staying strong, and continue making progress!

Prayers will continue!!!

Comment

Still praying for you Macie.

Comment

Saw this and instantly thought of Ms. Macie. Good morning sweetie.

Click image for larger version

Name:	wireless communication.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.1 KB
ID:	24023243

Comment

Continuing prayers......

Comment

Good morning Macie. My little girl is going to the lease with me next weekend. I can't wait to her your Dad write a note about taking you to the lease with him soon. God bless you.

Comment

More prayer sent

Comment

Macie, GOOD MORNING, time to get up and go.
                      Praying for you!!

Comment

Good morning darlin! Just thinking about you this morning. My prayers are continuing.

Comment

Not much change in Macie over the last couple of days. She does seem more relaxed most of the times. Especially when she is awake. I don't think she sees, but she does have her eyes open when awake and closed when asleep. PT/OT just wears her out and she sleeps most of the afternoon after that. She goes in for her baklifin pump surgery some time Tuesday, don't have a time yet. I will post it up as soon as I get it. That will help with her stiffness. The insurance company has approved for 6 more weeks of hospital stay. Next time you want to complain about insurance cost, just stop and think back to when this happened and how long we have been in a hospital. Trust me 3 months ago I was ready to drop it all, glad I'm not 15 years younger.
                          I'm still reading every post to her as soon as I get here. I really think I can see a calm settle over her as I read them. She always wanted to be the center of attention, so she should be delighted to know the number of people who check on her everyday. Keep them coming, Thanks.

Because Keili is such a good wife/mother, she is sending Tyler and I to the lease tonight. Got to love her.

Brian

Comment

Happy to hear about the extended hospital stay. We'll pray Macie won't need the full 6 weeks. Good luck this weekend.

Comment

Hi Macie. Our whole family still prays for you every night. My 6 and 9 year old girls are especially watching, hoping, and praying for you. Just about everyday they ask: "Dad how's Macie"? Sometimes I read them your posts and sometimes I just tell them.

I hope and pray for continued strength for you and your wife Brian. Macie stay strong and keep fighting. We love you guys and just know that there is a constant, never ending stream of prayers going up. God bless!

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                                Not much change in Macie over the last couple of days. She does seem more relaxed most of the times. Especially when she is awake. I don't think she sees, but she does have her eyes open when awake and closed when asleep. PT/OT just wears her out and she sleeps most of the afternoon after that. She goes in for her baklifin pump surgery some time Tuesday, don't have a time yet. I will post it up as soon as I get it. That will help with her stiffness. The insurance company has approved for 6 more weeks of hospital stay. Next time you want to complain about insurance cost, just stop and think back to when this happened and how long we have been in a hospital. Trust me 3 months ago I was ready to drop it all, glad I'm not 15 years younger.
                                I'm still reading every post to her as soon as I get here. I really think I can see a calm settle over her as I read them. She always wanted to be the center of attention, so she should be delighted to know the number of people who check on her everyday. Keep them coming, Thanks.

Because Keili is such a good wife/mother, she is sending Tyler and I to the lease tonight. Got to love her.

Brian
                                Just want you to know we are still praying for Macie and your family. My wife and I will continue to pray for her throughout the weekend and we hope the baklifin pump surgery on Tuesday goes well. Always praying for Macie! God bless you and be strong!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X