No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More prayers going up for Miss Macie! God, we are still believing in a miracle! Faith is the substance of things hoped for; the evidence of things not seen. We trust You and Your infinite wisdom to do Your will in this families life. Sustain them, comfort them and reassure them. In the name of Jesus!

Comment

I'm expecting good news!

Comment

We had the consult. Macie will go this tuesday for her mat evaluation, they will measure all of her range of motion to get a base line. Then the following Monday she will have trial run of the backlifin. If that all goes good then they will schedule her for the surgery to insert the backlifin pump. The medical technology just amazes me. They are actually working on a new pump that the dr will be able to program over the phone.

Thanks again for the prayers.

Brian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers continue

Comment

Morning prayers headed up. Brian don't hesitate to call me if you need anything.

Comment

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
              More prayers going up for Miss Macie! God, we are still believing in a miracle! Faith is the substance of things hoped for; the evidence of things not seen. We trust You and Your infinite wisdom to do Your will in this families life. Sustain them, comfort them and reassure them. In the name of Jesus!
              Amen. Love you Macie and lifting you up in prayer. Praying all goes well and that you are healed and whole soon. Glad to hear the progress. Keep it up girl you can do all things through Christ Jesus. Good night and sweet dreams.
              love, hugs, and many prayers,
              Dana

Comment

We're still thinking about you Macie and praying for you!!!

Comment

Praying for you tonight Macie.

Comment

Sending one up this evening.

Comment

Good night Macie I pray all is well and that you do well on Tuesday. You are loved and I pray blessings upon you in the name of Jesus Christ, amen

Comment

Prayers continue. Come on Macie you can pull through this!

Comment

Good night Macie girl! We are still waiting for you to get up and go home.

Comment

Continued prayers!!!!

Skinny

Comment

Continued Prayers.

Comment

Continued prayers

Comment

Working...
                                X