No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still praying. Hoping that movement is her waking up from coma and the it happens very soon!

Comment

Great news sending them up know.

Comment

Prayers still going up

Comment

Prayers continue for Macie's recovery

Comment

Dear Jesus, I join with my brothers and sisters here on the GS in lifting up little Macie to You. We ask or a miracle, Lord for healing for Macie. We ask that Your hand would be on her and that healing would occur. Lord we also ask for Your hand be on Brian and the family to strengthen and comfort. Oh God, we believe that all things are possible through faith in You, through whom all blessings flow. In the sweet and precious name of Jesus we ask all of these things and by who's stripes we are healed....amen!

Comment

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
              Dear Jesus, I join with my brothers and sisters here on the GS in lifting up little Macie to You. We ask or a miracle, Lord for healing for Macie. We ask that Your hand would be on her and that healing would occur. Lord we also ask for Your hand be on Brian and the family to strengthen and comfort. Oh God, we believe that all things are possible through faith in You, through whom all blessings flow. In the sweet and precious name of Jesus we ask all of these things and by who's stripes we are healed....amen!
              Amen!

Comment

Amen

Comment

Amen!

Comment

sending prayers up now for all of you!

Comment

Amen...

Comment

Dear Jesus, I join with my brothers and sisters here on the GS in lifting up little Macie to You. We ask for a miracle, Lord for healing for Macie. We ask that Your hand would be on her and that healing would occur. Lord we also ask for Your hand be on Brian and the family to strengthen and comfort. Oh God, we believe that all things are possible through faith in You, through whom all blessings flow. In the sweet and precious name of Jesus we ask all of these things and by who's stripes we are healed....amen!
                        Amen!!

Comment

Praying hard for our beautiful little angel Macie!! Keep on fighting baby girl!!!

And continued prayers to her parents for the strength they need...

Comment

Praying hard for Macie.

Comment

Continued prayers!

Comment

Amen!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X