No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks again everyone for the thoughts and prayers. It warms my heart to know that with all the problems in the state and personal problems going on that you still take time to think about Macie and our family.

Macie has had some pretty good days. Still a little what I call pain but not bad. Dr's say it could be her trying to come out of the coma so I've learned to bear it out and not cause such a scene. . They have a point, with all the Meds she is on she shouldn't be in a lot of pain.

We go today for the backlifin pump consult. Backlifin is the medicine that keeps her muscles from being so tight. The pump is inserted under the skin and will give her a more localized dose. If we can get this done then the next step (I think) is to go home. That is good/bad. Good in the fact that we can be a family again and figure out what our new normal life will be. Bad because it means she isn't making enough progress to warrant keeping her here for rehab. So I keep going back and forth on which would be better.

Thanks again. I'll post what the consult brings this afternoon.

Brian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

More prayers sent!

Comment

Brian your in our prayers.

Macie you are a special angel and more prayers sent.

Comment

Special prayer sent up!

Comment

Still praying for you Macie and your family Brian. These are the baby steps that God is sending right now. Lots of love to y'all.

Comment

Brian - I was thinking about Macie and your family this weekned. Thanks for the update.

Comment

Always praying for your little girl Brian! Be strong and know that the lord is beside you guys.

Comment

More prayers sent

Comment

Praying of Macie and don't stress out about taking her home there is home PT/OT and have them show you what it is they do with her and how to do it at home. I know she will be good in the best of hands when at home. God is still at work and thanks so much for keeping us updated with all that you are going through. We all have made a special place in our hearts for your little girl and I think she will be a part of us forever. I appreciate all the updates. Be very blessed and as always kiss and hug Macie for me.
                    Love, hugs, and many prayers,
                    Dana

Comment

Man, just checking in on this and was hoping to see that y'all were taking her home healthy, happy and in good shape. So sad to see that's not the case and still hoping for the best for Macie and the rest of your family. I work not too far from the med center so please shoot me a PM if there's anything I can do for y'all.

Comment

Continued prayers

Comment

Originally posted by kraigrrr View Post
                          We are all still praying for your daughter and the rest of the family... our children are still the best trophy of all ... keep the faith alive!!!!!
                          X million

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk.

Comment

Thanks for the update. Still praying for you all everyday.

Comment

Prays for Macie tonight.
                              TTT for our miracle girl.

Comment

Still praying!!

Comment

Working...
                                X