Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
    Macie has been making a little progress in PT/OT this week. She has been showing signs of pulling herself forward and reaching out with her arm. I noticed her moving her feet and toes She is making progress in holding her head up also. We keep our hopes up with all the little steps she takes to improve and come back to us.I'll be heading up there tonight, can't wait to see my girl. Thank you again for your continued prayers and well wishes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We are all still praying for your daughter and the rest of the family... our children are still the best trophy of all ... keep the faith alive!!!!!

Comment

Prayers continue.....

Comment

Glad to hear she's improving! Prayers continue to go up!

Comment

Prayers Continue!

Comment

Good morning Macie! Prayers sent

Comment

Good morning Macie girl!

Praying you and your folks have a great day today!

Comment

Great to hear the good news Brian! Macie and co. is still in our prayers!!

Comment

that is awesome...Hope she continues to improve .

Comment

good Morning Macie. Here are prayers for you this morning.

Comment

more prayers

Comment

Just want to tell you Macie and your family that my wife and I are always thinking about you and praying for you and your family. Continue to recover baby girl and remember the lord is by your side.

Comment

Continued prayers for you, Macie.

Brian, how did the weekend turn out with your other kids?

Comment

More bedtime prayers going up for you, Macie prayer for mom and dad as well!
                            Last edited by TxMedic; 10-03-2011, 09:57 PM. Reason: Sp

Comment

Good morning Macie! Prayers sent

Comment

Brian, woke up this morning thinking about y'all. My girl asked about Macie last night at Dinner. Y'all are loved.

Comment

Working...
                                X