No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers sent for you Macie!!!!!!!!!! You will be out and about running the roost before you know it!!

Comment

Tell her we're looking forward to seeing her at Bownanza this coming year. We want her to cook up a big mess special hugs to deliver to everyone.

Praying for God to do a supernatural healing!!

Comment

Glad to hear you got some response for her. Maybe not exactly what you read her or asked of her, but it's a start. Keep fighting. man I wish this would end for you and I don't even know you, but pray for you and Macie. come on girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

prayers continue....

Comment

Up for today.

Comment

Still Here Brother and still praying. I hope she knows how much she has become part of this family.

Comment

Prayers still coming!

Comment

TTT
                  Still praying for Macie and family.

Comment

prayers sent

Comment

my heart goes out to you, been following the post hoping to hear that she woke up, my prayers are with u and ur family hoping for the best

Comment

Will Do!!!

Comment

continued prayers! for all of you! Im sure you have been ask so many time before but things change, Is there anything anyone can do for you and your family? Please let us know!

Comment

Good morning Macie girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I am still praying for you Macie. That is my daughters name also.

Lord please be with Macie during this difficult time. Restore her to the healthy child that she once was. Be with her parents and give them patience as they deal with Macie's recovery. Lord we know that the bible says we should lean not into our own understanding but in all ways acknowledge You and You will direct our paths so Lord we turn this over to you. Be with the doctors and nurses that are treating Macie and give them the tools they need to aid in her recovery. Please forgive us when we fail You. In Jesus blessed name I pray. Amen

Comment

Amen

Comment

Working...
                                X