No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Standing with the others in prayer for a full and complete recovery and healing.

Comment

If you are reading all these to her, then tell her all the tbhers and their families want her right now to lift her head up, look at you and smile, then lay back down for a short nap before she gets up for good and walks out of there. Come on Macie, you can do it.

Our prayers

Comment

Happy Macie had a peaceful night. Hope you all did too. Prayers continued.

Comment

Brian I'm glad to hear this great news! Tell Macie we are pulling for her!

Comment

Glad to hear she is relaxed at the motion. Still praying for you Macie!!!

Comment

Brian:

I hope she continues to improve. I am confused as to what all is going on....she is not conscious? If I am being nosy I apologize. Good luck and stay strong

Comment

Wow!! What great news, tell her we said hi!! And we are praying still....

Comment

That's amazing news!!! God is good all the time, all the time God is good! Macie, my whole family and I are praying hard for you! Brian, you and your wife are doing an amazing job! Our prayers are with you guys as well. I know y'all will be walking outta of that hospital with your little girl in hand in no time!! Prayers away!!

Comment

Matt no problem at all. No she isn't conscious. Until she regularly responds on command she is still considered in a coma. Her eyes do open, but she isn't seeing anything, at least she doesn't blink if you snap your fingers in front of them. She did squint them the other night when Keili turned on the big light. And Keili did get her to turn her head towards her voice the other night. But remember when she is in pain, her muscles tense up and that makes arms legs and head to move some. PT/OT say that if that is all we can get than to take it as a improvment. She does hear loud noise like me clearing my throat or dropping something on the floor. She was in a lot of pain all week due to gas from the feeds she was on. So far this weekend she is doing great on the new stuff. But starting to get worried that she hasn't had a BM yet, affraid its going to start all over again. But for now and all day she has been so peaceful. So much better than last weekend when I was here, I literally cried all weekend, she was in so much pain, the nurses and I were not getting along. But we got through it and so far so good.

Thanks again for asking and keeping the prayers going up. And Sticks&Strings I did tell her to sit up and smile. Her eyes opened for a second and my heart stopped, I thought she was. But she closed them and that was it. So it was something and I will tell her what you said again in the morning and everyday until she does just that.

Brian

Comment

Continued prayers.

Comment

Good morning Macie girl, today is Sunday, September 18. A lot of people are praying for you today for a miracle. Smile for your Dad today and get up out of that bed girl, it's time to walk out of that place and go home.

Comment

Brian
                          My family and i are still praying for you and yours and that will never stop.

Comment

She has to crawl before she can walk! Try not to expect too much too soon and keep the faith that everyones efforts are going to acheive the final goal of having your baby back! We are praying for you! Keep up the good fight Macie!

Comment

Great news, prayers up

Comment

Prayer sent.

Comment

Working...
                                X