Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Macie, praying all is well and that you're enjoying your day.

God Bless the Gardner's!!

Comment

Hello Macie. Hope you had a Merry CHRISTmas, and got to enjoy visiting with family.

Brian praying y'all have a blessed holiday.

God Bless the Gardner's!!

Comment

Happy New Year sweet Macie! Tell your dad and mom and family happy new year from the Magee’s.

Comment

Happy New Year Macy! May this year be full of joy!

The Campbell's

Comment

Happy new year, Macie!

Comment

Happy New Year Macie! I hope it's a great one for you and your family.

Comment

Happy New Year! Macie is living her best life, snuggled up in bed watching a movie. No real problems or breakthroughs. God is Great!

Comment

Happy New Year Macie. Praying your year is full of peace, comfort and joy! Stay snuggled up and warm.

God Bless the Gardner's!!!

Comment

Macie, hope your New Year is going great!! Get ready it's going to get real cold in a few days so get out another blanket and get ready to snuggle real deep into it. Brian we're praying that you and Keili are doing well also. Did you get to hunt any this year? We never got to go, maybe next year.

God Bless the Gardner's!!!

Comment

Macie is doing good. No real issues to complain about. Of course she is snug as a bug in her new bedding! Keili and I are doing good, busy as always.

Hunting- It’s funny, I saved and saved and was finally able to buy a new bow during the summer last year (Mathew’s Phase 4). Got it all set up and shooting lights out with it. Couldn’t wait for deer season. Then one weekend I was at my sisters talking to my nephew who had just moved up here from angleton and gotten a job with Brenham PD. He was asking if I knew any place he could hunt since he hadn’t made any connections. There aren’t many places around here that aren’t hunted already. I could see that “look” in his eyes. LOL. All the poor kid wanted to do was hunt. So I hunted the first few weekends of Oct but didn’t pull the trigger. I had an old “10” and old “8” that both needed to go. But I also had the grandson wanting to go for youth weekend. And all I could think about was my nephew who just wanted to hunt. So the 3rd weekend in Oct, he had off. I had already talked to his wife and knew he could go. Called and he of course jumped at the opportunity. It worked out perfect! Got there early enough to hunt Friday afternoon. We are watching does (he has hunted east Texas all his life so to be 20yds from 5-6 does with nothing on their mind but eating corn, he was tripping out). About 5:00 I catch movement on the left, its the old 10. I said “Stetson you see that 10? Your choice either him or a old 8! I thought he was going to come out of the blind! I finally convinced him I was serious and made a great shot. He shot a doe the next day and was on cloud 9! Heck he is still talking about it. The next weekend was youth weekend and Kale got the old 8 with another great shot with his little .223. Both deer are being mounted. So I was in the stand every weekend of Oct with a brand new bow and had yet to take a shot. Life kept me busy in Nov. Finally shot a doe in Dec just before Christmas. Then finally this past weekend I was about to take a slick 6 point with no brows. So I did a lot of hunting but it took till the last weekend to use a buck tag. But it was one of the best seasons I have ever had!

Comment

Its crazy how these little moments to us, have such an impact on others. Glad you were able to enjoy the time with them as well!!! Happy new years to you all!!

Comment

Brian you're making memories that will last a lifetime. Thank you!! Those two will always remember those times. Congrats on the new Bow, it'll get plenty of use.
                          Macie God has blessed you with some very special parents.GOD BLESS the Gardner's.

Comment

Macie, stay dry, there's lots of rain coming.

Praying that all is well with you and Mom and Dad!!

God Bless the Gardners.

Comment

Happy Monday Macie gal, hope your week is filled with many blessings!

Comment

Hello, Macie!

Comment

Working...
                                X