Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to hear some good news.
    Keep fighting Macie! Still praying for you and your family.

Comment

Still praying. Ya'll hang in there.

Comment

Brian, I know y'all want Macie to jump right back up and get to kicking and laughing like she always has. That's what any parent would want. Just be strong and comforted by the fact that children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from him. Children born to a young man are like sharp arrows in a warrior's hands. How happy is the man whose quiver is full of them. Psalm 127

God is on your side and as long as He's for us who can stand against us!

Comment

That sounds like AWESOME news/progress!!! The prayers are working and we will continue to pray for her!

Comment

Glad to hear some good new, Brian. Still praying dor the day she is running and playing!

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
              Well Keili and I switched places last night. Macie had a rough week, which in turn made for some long nights for Keili.
              The swelling in macie's leg has gone down a lot. Right now it looks like we might have figured her feeds out. She was having so much gas it had her in cramps all the time. Changed the rate of feed to a slower rate and longer time. It's only been one night but she had a really good night and so far today is resting comfortably. Hopefully it will last.

Ok here is some even better news! Keili said yesterday macie, after a lot of work actually turned her head towards Keili's voice and squeezed Keili's finger at one point. So she is making some progress.

Thanks again for checkin in on her. So far I've read all you post to her. And thanks for the prayers.

Brian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Thats great news, praying for continued improvement

Comment

Glad to hear there is continued improvement. Prayers continue

Comment

I'm beginning to think of Macie all the time, and am thinking of y'all also.
                  Just know we're all hoping for the best.

Comment

Almost starting to worry. It has been the most relaxing 23 hours for her that I have seen. She hasn't had a BM yet today, hope that doesn't mean she is getting constipated again. But it is nice to see her so relaxed and not in pain. Hope is continues

Brian

Comment

prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent bro. Glad she is doing better.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Don't you just love it when our God moves a mountain? Love the good news. Praise the Lord!! Prayers sent for Macie ...and for the family too.

Comment

Continuing prayers for Macie

Comment

That is some great news!! We're still praying for you Macie!

Comment

Working...
                                X