X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gingib View Post
    How old is this sweet girl now?

22. She will be 23 May 6.

It’s really incredible to think about it. She was 12 when this all started. The Dr’s didn’t give her a year. God is definitely at work and has a plan.

It’s funny because she has been going through something ( nothing shows up medically) where she moans/cry’s all night. I’ll be honest, it’s horrible to listen to. We try everything to comfort her but nothing seems to work. She finally falls asleep between 0300 -0400. I was telling a friend about it, and he said “she’s tied of being trapped”. Well that made my feelings even worse but what if??? I know God has a plan but man it’s hard sometimes! But we continue to know that we are blessed to still have her with us.

Sorry I haven’t updated in awhile. It’s been a long 6 weeks of little sleep and I really didn’t want to go into it. The more I can keep my mind off of it the better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

She’s finally getting her colonoscopy done today. Keili and Theresa left at o dark thirty this morning to take her. Theresa continues to be a GREAT blessing. She spends the night at the house when they have to leave that early.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Prayers continue going up

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

I still think about you Macie. And all of your wonderful family. Have a great day, girl!

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Thinking of y'all today. Have a great week.

Comment

Hello Macie, how's our sweetheart doing. We're praying that things are going well with you and Mon & Dad.

Have a great week and remember that there's a lot of love for you here at the Green Screen.

God Bless the Gardner's.

Comment

Just checking in on you Miss Macie! I hope that you enjoyed your weekend. And prayers for comfort continue.

Comment

Brian, we continue to pray for y'all and that God continues to work on y'alls behalf.

Praying for rest, comfort and God's Love to fall on the Gardners.

Macie, it's almost time to get out that swimsuit, summer is on it's way. We know how much you like the water.

God Bless the Gardner's!!

Comment

Happy Saturday Macie gal.

Comment

Well we're at Friday Macie. Hope you have a great and Blessed weekend!

God Bless the Gardner's!!!

Comment

Well we're headed into another week, praying it's a Blessed one for you!

God Bless the Gardners!!

Comment

Hope your having a great week Miss Maci.

Prayers for you and your family.

The Campbells

Comment

Happy hump day Macie.

Comment

Praying your sleep is peaceful and sweet.

Comment

Working...
                                X