Continued Prayers for Macie and family!

Comment

Originally posted by texaswoods5 View Post
      prayin' this morning
      Right beside you

Comment

Up they go.

Comment

More prayers for little Macie this morning.

Comment

Still praying for Macie

Comment

Were pulling for you Macie!

Comment

Well Keili and I switched places last night. Macie had a rough week, which in turn made for some long nights for Keili.
                The swelling in macie's leg has gone down a lot. Right now it looks like we might have figured her feeds out. She was having so much gas it had her in cramps all the time. Changed the rate of feed to a slower rate and longer time. It's only been one night but she had a really good night and so far today is resting comfortably. Hopefully it will last.

Ok here is some even better news! Keili said yesterday macie, after a lot of work actually turned her head towards Keili's voice and squeezed Keili's finger at one point. So she is making some progress.

Thanks again for checkin in on her. So far I've read all you post to her. And thanks for the prayers.

Brian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                  Well Keili and I switched places last night. Macie had a rough week, which in turn made for some long nights for Keili.
                  The swelling in macie's leg has gone down a lot. Right now it looks like we might have figured her feeds out. She was having so much gas it had her in cramps all the time. Changed the rate of feed to a slower rate and longer time. It's only been one night but she had a really good night and so far today is resting comfortably. Hopefully it will last.

Ok here is some even better news! Keili said yesterday macie, after a lot of work actually turned her head towards Keili's voice and squeezed Keili's finger at one point. So she is making some progress.

Thanks again for checkin in on her. So far I've read all you post to her. And thanks for the prayers.

Brian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Amen! Great news Brian. Baby steps Macie. Keep walking baby.

Comment

Thanks for the update Brian!!! I love hearing good news about Macie. Your post just made my day!!! Hey Macie, you are such a strong girl...it is just a matter of time before you are right back in the swing of things!!! More prayers sent!!

Skinny

Comment

Great news, however small. Prayers continue everyday.

Comment

I keep checking in to find better news. I'm sure its a long road but she is young and I really believe she's gonna pull through. Keep up the good work Mom and Dad! Macie I'm still praying for you and I know you can do this!

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk.

Comment

So glad to hear she is making progress!!! continuing prayers for Macie.

Comment

That's great news!!!

Comment

THATS GREAT NEWS! Prayers going up daily for you guys!

Comment

Our prayers are with you Macie!

Comment

Working...
                                X