Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting close to Christmas Miss Macie!

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Happy Friday Macie girl. Get ready for the weekend and the colder weather coming our way.

Stay snuggled up in your bed and stay warm.

God Bless the Gardner's

Comment

Good morning Macie. Hope you and your family are doing well. Merry Christmas!

Comment

We are doing great. I have big news!

We could not be happier. Tyler is a great man and takes great care of her.

Macie is doing great. Getting cranky in her old age! Lol. She doesn’t like being on her back at all. 8-9 is her back time so I get to listen to her fuss. I’ve learned to know the difference between a true in stress fuss and “ I don’t want to be on my back”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Congrats to the Family, Brian!
            Glad to hear all is going good!
            Merry Christmas and Happy New Year's to you and the Family !

Comment

HEY, Congratulations Harley! What a great Christmas gift. Glad y'all are doing well. Give Macie a hug for us.

Comment

Congratulations Harley.

Keili doesn’t look a day over 29....

Now who’s getting old Brian.

[emoji23][emoji16][emoji41]

Comment

I had the honor to take Macie to her Botox appointment today. They changed the appointment day and Keili had to work.

This appointment is a double edge! Dr Francisco is one of the most amazing Doctors I’ve had the privilege to meet and one of the best/most enthusiastic teachers. Of course he has interns who are with him and actually do the Botox injections But as he is talking them through it, he stops “dad you see what I’m talking about?” He’s appointments last way longer than they should but it’s ok because he is focused on teaching everyone in the room and will bring it down to my level. I can’t say enough good things about him.

No the bad. Macie hates it! And she lets everyone in the room know it! Either Keili or I have to hold her still while they do the injections. But it helps tremendously a few hours later.

Here she is on the way home. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Prayers for your family and Maci that you all have a Happy and Merry Christmas.

Comment

Driving Miss Macie!

Beautiful pic, even the old guy in the corner!

Comment

Hey Macie girl! Checking to wish you and the whole family a Merry Christmas and happy new year!

Brian doctors like that are hard to come by. Hang on to them as long as you can, which I’m sure you know by now!

Sierracharlie out....

Comment

Merry Christmas Macie girl. Hope you are doing well.

The Campbell's

Comment

Merry Christmas, Miss Macie

Comment

Merry Christmas Gardner family. ❤️

Comment

Merry Christmas to all. [emoji846]

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Working...
                                X