Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ATTACH]1067010[/ATTACH]

Comment

Lol Tmag

Keili is out of town at a friends son’s wedding in NC. Much deserved so this isn’t a complaint. But its funny, I can sleep like a log when Keili is home, never hear a thing. But when she is gone I barely sleep. Not intentionally!! I guess subconsciously I am afraid Macie will need something during the night and I will miss it. Gods way of making sure she is taken care of!

Comment

He’s keeping you young.

Comment

Hello Macie glad you're doing well. Keep up the good work Dad.

God Bless the Gardner's!

Comment

Hello Macie, hope you're warm. A cold front came through it really cooled things down here.

Praying for you.

God Bless the Gardner's!

Comment

Happy Saturday beautiful Macie. Hope you are enjoying this awesome weekend.

Comment

Hello Macie, here we go starting another week. Pray this will be a Blessed & wonderful week for you and Mom & Dad.

Comment

Good night Macie, hope you sleep well.

Comment

Good Morning, Miss Macie. I hope you have a great week.

Comment

Happy Monday Macie.

Comment

Hello Macie. Praying you have a great weekend and stay warm and cozy.

How are all the Gardner's doing? Blessed and well I hope.

Brian any luck yet at the lease?

God Bless the Gardner's.

Comment

Happy Sunday Macie gal, hope you are doing well.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving day Macie!! We all have so much to be Thankful for don't we?

We're praying for you sweetheart and still believing God is moving in you & for you.

We Love you Macie girl.

God Bless the Gardner's.

Comment

Hope your holiday was filled with joy and laughter.

Comment

Hey Macie, happy Thursday. Hope you and your family are doing well.

Comment

Working...
                                X