No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayerfully you received great news today.

Comment

Still praying Brian!

Any news?

Comment

Looks like we are dealing with a bad case of pancreatitis. Just have to let the stomach “rest”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Prayers for Macie girl!

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
            Looks like we are dealing with a bad case of pancreatitis. Just have to let the stomach “rest”.

I know that pain, praying for relief!

Comment

Praying for you Macie. Let your tummy rest and get well quickly.

Prayers for the Gardner's!

God Bless the Gardner's

Comment

Praying today is the day they bust out of the hospital! Haven’t gotten a report from Keiki yet this morning which probably means they were up most of the night.

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                  Praying today is the day they bust out of the hospital! Haven’t gotten a report from Keiki yet this morning which probably means they were up most of the night.

Yes Lord, let them ladies come home today!

Comment

Lord please let this baby girl come home from the hospital today and let her make a full recovery. In your name we pray, AMEN!

Comment

Good morning beautiful Macie, hope you are better and sleeping in your own bed.

Comment

Sorry, I have been so mad and busy that I forgot to update. As Kelli was packing up, the nurse came in to get final vitals. Yup, FEVER. Still there. Infectious disease has been in and have no answers. Ultrasound last night reveled 2 more gall stones. So waiting on Dr. to come in this morning. I know God has a plan, I truly believe that. But come on. This is starting to hurt.

Comment

Hang in there Brian I know it’s tough. This too shall pass. Holler if you need something.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Cant imagine your pain brother. Hang in there Gods got this the whole way through. Prayers going up.

Comment

"You can't be angry at God, without believing in Him" - Sara B. Cooper

Prayers up for your little girl, you, and your family, Brian.

Comment

More prayers for Macie and her family.

Comment

Working...
                                X