No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still no answers. Just got done replacing the GJ tube, didn’t see any problems there. Place a PIC in her arm so they do IV foods because she isn’t getting formula. Started a different antibiotic, one that takes care of gut motility and UTI. If that doesn’t work, they will do another CT scan of abdomin. If nothing there they will do a biopsy of her ostomy sight on Thursday.

So she’ll likely be here through the week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Lord give the doctors answers for what's causing Macie's infection. Heal her and give her family peace and comfort during this time.

God Bless the Gardner's.

Comment

Checking back in. Hang tough, Mace!

Comment

I know you do everyday already but please say a prayer for both Macie and Keili. With Covid we aren’t allowed to just switch any time we want. Actually lucky they are letting us stay with her at all. So Keili has been there most of the time. I’m not going to lie, it’s hard to sit and watch your child in pain and not be able to do anything. Especially when the Drs don’t know either.

I can’t get Macie to stop crying. Just had iv tylenol.
          Pedi and GI docs were in here just a bit ago.
          Going to do another abdominal ultrasound and a ct with contrast this time. Going to go from there.

Comment

Prayers up for Everyone and hope they find out what’s bothering her and fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
              I know you do everyday already but please say a prayer for both Macie and Keili. With Covid we aren’t allowed to just switch any time we want. Actually lucky they are letting us stay with her at all. So Keili has been there most of the time. I’m not going to lie, it’s hard to sit and watch your child in pain and not be able to do anything. Especially when the Drs don’t know either.

Going to do another abdominal ultrasound and a ct with contrast this time. Going to go from there.

Dam Brian I am just seeing this. I am sorry to hear she is having complications. I know how you feel watching your child be in pain in the hospital and be helpless to fix it.

If yall need anything let me know and I will do what I can.

Prayers for yall as always.

Comment

Prayers up!!!!

Bisch

Comment

Lord give the Drs. wisdom and discernment as they are an extension of your merciful healing. We call upon the Great Physician to heal this child.

Comment

Prayers for the whole Gardner clan during this trying time.

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post

This breaks my heart, I know Keili is tore up.

Lord, we ask for your touch on Macie. Heal her body, stop the pain, and give her rest. Give wisdom to the doctors and reveal the source to them so they can treat our girl. Comfort Keili and Brian as they go through this. We thank you and ask all in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Comment

This is not what I wanted to awaken to! Brian I have to make a run to the Woodlands this morning, if you want/need me to do anything at all while down that way just let me know.

Y’all have been in our daily prayers for years now and another sent for your ladies. Love y’all brother

Michael

Comment

I’m here now with her. Keili has a job interview [emoji120][emoji120]

Going to do the biopsy tomorrow and go from there. Macie isn’t crying but she’s not sleeping peacefully. Lol. I can handle constant moaning as long as it’s not tears.

Comment

Macie

Prayers sent.

Comment

Yes we are still in the Hospital. Still no definitive cause of the distinction or pain. She also has double/triple bowl output than input so that’s a issue. Imodium last night seemed to slow the output some.

At what point to you say “enough” let us go home? It really seems they are grasping at straws trying to figure it out. They all agree the Macie is in pain/discomfort, so its not like they think we are making it up. And I do understand that every test has come back negative or not shown anything unusual. So do we just increase her pain medication even higher to give her comfort? Will that mask any real problem, leading to even bigger problems? Is this just her new normal? Or is this the effect of her body starting to shut down? She has been with us far longer than the Dr’s said she would. As a Believer, I don’t accept that answer. But also as a Believer I ask “why let her be in so much pain/discomfort? And Yes I still believe and understand the God is in control and everything is for a reason. I truly believe that. But dang it, it is so hard to watch your child in pain! And how do you comfort your wife, who is in just as much pain from watching her daughter in constant pain? I have it easy, I have to go to work and can get away from it all. And the fact that I am a big ol boy and nobody questions a 6’-3” 300lb man walking a job sight with tears in his eyes. Lol

Sorry for the ramble

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Working...
                                X