No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Miss Macie. It's trying to rain a bit, up here around DFW, ya,ll stay warm and dry today. I hope ya'll have a great week.

Comment

Good evening Macie!! Hope you're staying warm after this cooler weather set in.

Wrap up in a good warm blanket.

God Bless the Gardner's!!

Comment

Good morning Macie gal, hope you are doing well and have a great week.

Comment

Good evening Macie. How you liking the cooler weather?

Have a great & warm week!

God Bless the Gardner's!

Comment

Macie is cruising right along, enjoying the cooler weather. No real problem to report, her health is pretty steady, nurses are awesome. Life is good in the Gardner household.

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
              Macie is cruising right along, enjoying the cooler weather. No real problem to report, her health is pretty steady, nurses are awesome. Life is good in the Gardner household.
              Glad to hear it. Give her a hug from me!

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                I like this report, hugs to the Gardners.

Comment

Good morning beautiful Macie, Have a great week.

Comment

Good morning Macie. More beautiful weather to start the week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good morning, Miss Macie. Looks like cooler weather is here, for a bit anyway. Ya'll have a great week.

Comment

Good morning Princess, have a great day and a better weekend.

Comment

Hey Macie. Hope you're staying warm, it's cold here. Wrap up in your blankets and watch a movie or two.

Praying for you!!

God Bless the Gardners!!

Comment

Good evening, Miss Macie. Hope all is well with you. Have a great weekend.

Comment

Happy taco Tuesday Macie gal, hope your week is a great one.

Comment

No taco Tuesday for Macie. Instead it’s a dentist and possibly a er visit. Stomach is just not right and she can’t get comfortable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X