No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great pic Brian, Kale loves his Aunt Macie.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
      Great pic Brian, Kale loves his Aunt Macie.

It’s amazing just how much he does!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Hey princess, hope your weekend was a good one.

Comment

At this time 9 years ago I received a phone call that I will never forget. We are so blessed to still have our Macie with us!

Thank you all for continuing to keep up with her and the daily prayers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Macie [emoji4]

Wow nine years ago! Doesn’t seem that long.

Extra prayers for all of y’all!!

Keep on smiling Macie girl!!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Brian we'll keep praying and watching God move in the Gardener family. How's Keili doing this summer?

Mrs. Macie we love you and look forward to seeing more pictures of that great smile.

Comment

9 years! Wow! Thank you for the pleasure of watching her grow and keeping us up to date!

Comment

Seems like yesterday... Macie and your entire family are amazingly strong people. May GOD continue to bless each of you as your journey continues.

Comment

9 years, thank you Lord for watching over our Princess!

Happy Saturday Macie gal, have a great weekend.

Comment

Good morning, Miss Macie! Been busy with all of the normal stuff, so it's been a while since I checked on you. Hope ya'll are safe and well.

Comment

Happy Thursday Macie Gal, have a great weekend.

Comment

Happy Friday Macie.

Praying for you to have a great weekend!

God Bless the Gardner's!!

Comment

Hello Miss. Macie. Hoping you had a great week.

Stay cool & comfortable this weekend.

God Bless the Gardner's.

Comment

On the weekends if I am home, I am usually up drinking coffee and enjoying some kind of egg breakfast at the dinning room table, when the nurses get here. On my way in to the kitchen I walk into Macies room and give her a kiss on the check and most mornings she barley moves. Every now and then I’ll get a smile, but most of the time she is sound asleep. The nurse gets here around 7:30 and by 7:45 they have clocked in, started their paperwork and begin to mess with Macie. She IS NOT a morning person, she gets that from her mother. Needless to say my peace and quite is over at that point. But I continue to sit at the table and catch up on the worlds happenings and listen to the interaction between Macie and the nurse. It is so funny! Weekend after weekend they try to convince her that she needs to get up to be changed, get meds and stretch. And weekend after weekend she “fusses” at them. Her fussing is moaning and it starts out as a quiet short moan. And it progressively gets longer and louder the more they mess with her. The nurses of course do not like it at all. They feel bad and I am sure frustrated, thinking they are upsetting her. I usually sit here and laugh and that makes it worse. LOL They are only doing what’s best for Macie, we all know that. This morning, Macie kicked the iodine over and spilled it on the bed. So that meant Maria had to get Macie out of bed, into her chair in order to change the sheets. Well Macie is not happy AT ALL! Marie is trying to explain to her (between the very LOUD protest from Macie) that she is the one that spoiled the iodine therefore its her fault that she had to get up.

Now Macie never was a prim or proper young girl. Heck she could sleep on a sand filled blanket at the beach and be happy as a lark! Not even need a shower before bed. So I am sure she is thinking “ that stain on the sheet is not going to hurt a dang thing! Put me back in my bed and let me go back to sleep!” LOL.

Bless Marias heart, I am sure she is thinking “OMG just hush and let me get this bed cleaned up before you wake your mother up!” The whole time I am sitting her giggling like a child. LOL.

I have a million things I need to get up and do but just can’t bring myself to leave this wonderful entertainment!

God Bless you all

Comment

Brian thanks for sharing that. Macie, sounds like you were doing just fine sleeping. I understand, I don't like anyone bothering me during my naps either.

Stay cool and grab a nap for us.

God Bless the Gardner's.

Comment

Working...
                                X