X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Macie girl hope y’all are staying safe and healthy! Have a good week

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Can’t win for loosing! Macie is scheduled to get a new wheelchair. She had a appointment last week but the guy was coming from Colorado. We talked about it and decided to cancel, it could wait. Found out yesterday, no it can’t wait. Macie turns 21 in May. After that she is no longer a pediatric and many of her benefits either drop of change. So we have to get the wheelchair done before then. Ugh! Think we cover her from head to toe!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good morning beautiful Macie gal and Gardner family. Praying the wheelchair delays done in time, our Princess needs her ride.

Comment

Thanks for that beautiful smile, praying all goes well and quick with the wheel chair.

Hows Keili doing?

Brian thanks again for the updates and pics you give us. You don't know how much of an inspiration that the Gardner family is to us.

God Bless the Gardner's!

Comment

Happy Sunday Princess!

Comment

Have a great weekend Macie gal!

Comment

It worked out that I had to take off to help take Macie to the wheelchair clinic today (heavy lifting). Pretty neat how they form the mold to Macie. It’s a big blue “bean bag” they put in a vacuum bag. They form it to her body, then suck the air out. That makes it stay in the shape it’s in. THEN they have a camera on a iPad that makes a 3D picture of it. That is sent straight to the manufacture and the make the seat. Crazy!!!

All I could think of is, what if that camera could take a picture of deer and instantly/accurately score antlers! Lol.

It was a good day with the girls.

Oh. When we left the house the van radio was on 80’s Rock. Macie isn’t a fan and started fussing. Keili changed the channel to 90’s station and Eminem came on! She instantly started laughing! She likes her some slim shady!

Comment

She sure looks happy in the van!

And i laughed a bit when you said something about the deer antlers.

Comment

My how she has grown, looking beautiful Macie gal.

Comment

Good morning beautiful Macie, hope your weekend is a great one.

Comment

Happy Friday Macie gal, have a great weekend.

Comment

Happy Friday, Miss Macie

Comment

Couple of little things are keeping the princess from being comfy. With lack of circulation in her feet, her big toe nails are dead, causing them to get infected. Or the nail bed is infected. She goes to the Dr tomorrow to get that fixed.
                            And she just doesn’t seem to be feeling good. Little congested so may have a cold coming on. Doc will look at that tomorrow also.

She did have a good visit with her brother and sister last Friday. Of course she was all smiles

Comment

Comment

Great pic there!! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Working...
                                X