Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Theresa is a great lady. We could see her love for Macie at Nanza. Praying for better news today for Kelli.

Comment

She had some bowel movement this morning. X-ray reveals more still to come but its a step in the right direction. Small chance we could go home tomorrow but more than likely it will be Monday. Hope it is soon, 7 days is a long time to be in a room with a cranky women who can’t move much or get comfortable! LoL. Of course I would do anything that I need to for Keili but we both are getting testy. Talked to Theresa this morning. Macie is good, but also getting testy, assuming she is missing mom. Thank you all for the prayers and checking in on the Gardner story.

Comment

Thank you Lord, for all you do for the Gardners. AMEN.

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
          We always get both of them Christmas gifts. This year will be extra special.

Hey, Mister... you didn’t answer the question!!!!

[emoji23][emoji51][emoji41]

Can WE help to make it special?

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
            Hey, Mister... you didn’t answer the question!!!!

[emoji23][emoji51][emoji41]

Can WE help to make it special?
            Allen I believe you were always the one who told me to except peoples generosity. So if you would like to do something sure.

Comment

How is Keili?

Comment

Sorry I should have posted earlier.
                You would believe what a night of pooping will do for ya! Saturday night/Sunday morning, 3 days of laxatives kicked in, and I mean they kicked in in HIGH gear. Let’s just say that the poor CNA girl does not get paid enough for what she has to do. And yes I was right there with her. Keili told me after it was over that she just wanted to make sure I would be around when she was really old and need help. Said if I could do it now, she knew I’d be there in the end. Lol

Anyway, after that ended. They put her on a liquid diet for breakfast, (cream of wheat) then soft diet for lunch ( mashed potatoes). 3 hours after she finished the potatoes they were kicking us out. Of course it didn’t take much! I as packed and loaded before the ink dried.

We were both worried about the 2 hour drive home, but it went great. Keili said it wasn’t bad at all. We stopped at Bucees for her to get out and stretch and walk a little bit, but that was the only stop she needed.

And if the poop didn’t make her feel better, her own bed did wonders! She could actually sleep on her side and sleep all night. She really feels great. Still some pain, but its already better and will only get better. She has to walk with a walker for I don’t know how long. And will be out of work for 6-8 weeks. She has a follow up on Monday so we will get a better schedule then, I hope.

I so wish I could have gotten a video of Macie Monday morning when Keili walked in and woke her up. It was priceless.

Comment

Great to hear Kelli is doing so much better! Praise be to Him!

Comment

Glad to hear all is well in the Gardner house. Praying for continued improvement.

Comment

Prime example of the kind of person Nurse Theresa is.

First of all, last week my plan was to come after Keili’s surgery to be here at the house with Macie at night. Of course it didn’t take long to figure out that Keili needed me there and between Theresa, Maria (other nurse) and Tasha they stayed and took care of Macie. Anyhow, Theresa and I had planned on having Liver and onions while Keili was away in the hospital. But that didn’t happen. So I got home this afternoon to find Theresa and Maria had switched shifts so Theresa is here this evening. AND she brought the stuff and cooked Liver and Onions!

And to top it off Macie was not thrilled when Theresa sat with us at the table and NOT in Macies room! Macie went to fussing and quit as soon as Theresa went in her room and sat down! LOL

The Gardner family are very blessed!

Comment

. Lol

Comment

Again little lady knows what she wants!

Still praying for y’all, hope you’re enjoying the holiday.

Bye the way, I like liver & onions myself.

God Bless the Gardner’s

Comment

Got up with great intentions of getting stuff done around the house. Went in to give Macie a good morning kiss and her and Maria were watching Mary Poppins. Yup now we are all 3 watching, LOL. Yes I will admit, I do like Mary Poppins!

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                              Got up with great intentions of getting stuff done around the house. Went in to give Macie a good morning kiss and her and Maria were watching Mary Poppins. Yup now we are all 3 watching, LOL. Yes I will admit, I do like Mary Poppins!
                              lol. You have a tender heart!

Comment

Watching movies with the kids is special time.

Comment

Working...
                                X