No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Macie Gardner, tomorrow is Friday. Have a great weekend.

Comment

I know the power of the TBH prayer chain so I am going to go ahead and put this out there. We received word Tuesday, that in June when Macie turns 21, she will no longer be eligible for as many nursing hours as she gets now. From what they say we are talking a drastic reduction. We don’t have a lot of details yet, and will find out more in a couple of months during a sit down with Medicare. As you can imagine Keili is already stressing out, she loves her job at the hospital and doesn’t want to have to give it up. Of course she would but it would hurt. Hopefully the Dr’s can rewrite her orders and convince the powers to be that she needs all the nursing that she is getting.

So if you don’t mind say a little prayer to the Good Lord Upstairs for guidance.

Brian

Comment

Dam Brian prayers up for y’all. I’ve fought the insurance battle and it’s downright stressful. I hope all goes well for y’all.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Prayer going up Brian!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Thanks. I know there are a lot worse problems we could be facing. We are still blessed to still have Macie with us.

Comment

Prayers Up for Y'all Brian.

Comment

Y’all are forever in our thoughts and prayers my friend!

BTW, it doesn’t seem possible that she is already about to turn 21! Just yesterday she was 9...

Michael

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers Sent.

Comment

Originally posted by brazos hunter View Post
                      y’all are forever in our thoughts and prayers my friend!

Btw, it doesn’t seem possible that she is already about to turn 21! Just yesterday she was 9...

Michael

sent from my iphone using tapatalk
                      trust me i know!!!!

Comment

Macie is a happy girl. Harley is home, brought the grandson Kale with her. Tyler and his fiancé came to get Kale. So Macie was all smiles. The Kale decided she need to hold the new kitten.
                        Picture is downloading. I’ll try again later

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                          I know the power of the TBH prayer chain so I am going to go ahead and put this out there. We received word Tuesday, that in June when Macie turns 21, she will no longer be eligible for as many nursing hours as she gets now. From what they say we are talking a drastic reduction. We don’t have a lot of details yet, and will find out more in a couple of months during a sit down with Medicare. As you can imagine Keili is already stressing out, she loves her job at the hospital and doesn’t want to have to give it up. Of course she would but it would hurt. Hopefully the Dr’s can rewrite her orders and convince the powers to be that she needs all the nursing that she is getting.

So if you don’t mind say a little prayer to the Good Lord Upstairs for guidance.

Brian
                          Sent

Comment

Sounds like a great weekend for the family.

Praying for His touch on the decision makers, Lord you know what is needed and you are our provider. In Jesus name, amen!

Comment

Comment

I tell ya what that Kale will make your eyes watery. He and Harley didn’t get in till 2:00am Friday night. Kale immediately wanted to go give cc a hug and kiss! Macie knee they were coming and had been fussy all night. After hugs and kisses from kale and sister she was out! But I’d amazed me that Kale at 4yo wanted to go see her.

They were all here for dinner last night and at one point Kale got up and left the room. Keili went and peeked in and he was next to Macie watching her Tv with her. They truly have a bond together. If that isn’t God’s work then I don’t know what is!

Comment

Working...
                                X