Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More Prayers going up!

Comment

Still haven't stopped praying for her and will continue until she's home...

Comment

Well we had the meeting with the Dr's today. Got a lot of differences ironed out. Did find out that they have approval for Macie till the 23rd. If she doesn't show any sign of gaining responsiveness then she will be sent home. If she does show some sign then she could stay longer. Right now having trouble getting her feeds going in to match what is coming out. She has been in a lot of pain and we think this is what is causing it. Going to change some meds around and adjust feeding rate so hopefully that will take care of it. We are finding out that with the brain, there just aren't a lot of hard facts to go on. Plus with Macie not being able to tell us what hurts only adds to the problem.
        Thanks again for keeping her in your prayers

Brian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for the update Brian. Been checkin' the thread all day. I know this is hard and it seems like you're fighting an uphill battle. Just stay strong in the Lord and with your family and things will get better.

Comment

Still praying.

Comment

Been watching for the update, sounds like the meeting was good, keep bringing your questions and concerns to them, stay strong our prayers will continue for all of yall!

Comment

Still praying....

Comment

Thanks for the update, my wife and I pray for Macie everyday brother be strong we are all with you in spirit!

Comment

Glad you got some things answered and ironed out, Brian.

I hate that y'all have to watch her go through the pain. I hope the feeding gets resolved soon.

Hang in there and don't try to figure out the why of all this, because there's no answer you'll get here in this life that'll explain or justify. Just keep doing everything you can for Macie and your family.

Many thoughts and prayers daily.
                    Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

Prayer said.

Comment

Still praying...

Comment

Originally posted by Devin View Post
                          Glad you got some things answered and ironed out, Brian.

I hate that y'all have to watch her go through the pain. I hope the feeding gets resolved soon.

Hang in there and don't try to figure out the why of all this, because there's no answer you'll get here in this life that'll explain or justify. Just keep doing everything you can for Macie and your family.

Many thoughts and prayers daily.
                          X2

Comment

What Devin said. Continuing to pray for Macie and ya'll

Comment

Prayers sent up.

Comment

up

Comment

Working...
                                X