No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning sunshine, hope your weekend has been great!

Comment

Good morning, Miss Macie. Hope ya'll are having a great weekend.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Hello Macie, I'm looking forward to seeing you this weekend!!! I'm glad to see y'all ask too be on team "Fish Head", that means we'll get to see you a little bit longer this year.
        God Bless the Gardners!!!

Comment

Happy Friday Princess Macie, see you tomorrow.

Comment

Hey, Macie, I’ve been down the last couple months fighting some cancer. But me and Jesus and the doctors have done it. You are still in my prayers, sister, and look forward to GOOD things for you.

Comment

Have fun this weekend, Miss Macie. One of these years I'll make it there.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky T View Post
                Hey, Macie, I’ve been down the last couple months fighting some cancer. But me and Jesus and the doctors have done it. You are still in my prayers, sister, and look forward to GOOD things for you.
                Mr Ricky, dad and I will pray for you also.

Comment

It was great seeing Macie and her entourage yesterday at Bownanza. Nurse Teresa is awesome, you have a great nurse Macie gal. Thanks for coming up to visit and we'll see you again!

Comment

Glad it worked out so you could come to Nanza Saturday! We really enjoined the visit and seeing all of you.

Comment

It was great to give Macie a kiss. Glad y'all made it.

Comment

Happy Friday Macie gal, have a great weekend.

Comment

Happy Friday, Miss Macie. It's going to be a great weekend, maybe a little rain, but that's okay.

Comment

Fighting a little ear infection, but going to be a great weekend.

Comment

Happy weekend Macie. Sorry about the ear infection!

God Bless the Gardner's

Comment

Hope your week is starting better than the weekend!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X